𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

They were in their room, making sure that Garp is fast asleep

They were in their room, making sure that Garp is fast asleep. If he wakes up, they're dead, like dead, dead.

"If nothing is done," Ace began to say. "The old man will kill us tomorrow."

"Even if we survive, he'll keep doing it until we give up our dreams!" Sabo says.

"I don't wanna die!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Luffy, shhh!" Lia whispered yell, "You're gonna wake him up."

"Oops, Sorry."

"We only have one choice." Ace chimed in. "It's time to make up our minds!"

As morning came, Lia left a note in the kitchen. She wrote, We will stand on our feet, ASL.

After that, they ran away like their life depended of it. They were scared they would caught up to them, but they didn't it.

"We got away successfully!" Luffy grinned with his arms crossed.

"They're not coming, Dadan and the others." Sabo added.

Ace smiled, "I can tell that she feels happy now because her troubles have gone away!" Lia gave him a sad look, though, in return, he smiled at her.

Lia looked up at the sky, feeling a droplet of water on her cheek. It started to drizzle, "We should find somewhere safe before it starts pouring."

"Yeah, but where?" Luffy asked.

"I don't know." Lia looked around, "See that tree?" They nod, "It has a opening, maybe there!"

They ran to it and went inside. Lia obviously sat beside Sabo. She rest her head on his shoulder, watching the rain pour. She sighed, extending her hand with her palm up. When water touch her palm, the rain got frozen. She quickly pulled her hand back, as the frozen rain crash into the ground. Ice splashed everywhere, making the boy's eyes pop out.

"What the--"

They all looked at each other, shocked of what they saw. Lia remembered something her grandfather said, Mizuchi from a royal have a hatred curse.

Mizuchi

That's insane! Her a Mizuchi? Please, that's like something out of a fairytale or something. She can't possibly be a Mizuchi, but why could she do that. Why is she so different from everyone else? Isn't she human?