The Corporeal Peregrination II

Start from the beginning

The vampiress smiled as she pushed her willing victim onto the plush comforters. She shifted on top of him so her legs would bracket his waist.

His shirt was already unbuttoned allowing her eyes to zone in on the unblemished spot of his neck, the past bite marks she had gifted his skin were gone. 

It wasn't unusual for vampires to feed off of each other, it was rather common in close friendships and romantic relationships. 

In the healer's particular case, she had the pleasure of feeding from a dhampir. Blood was sweeter than most vampires due to the human additives. 

"Enjoying the view?" 

She drew her gaze to his eyes. "Quite. You know how caught up I can get in your beauty," her smile grew as she soothed the red of his cheeks with her thumbs. She leaned in to whisper to him, "Your heart is beating faster." 

He looked away from her, "I didn't know you liked to play with your food." 

"Only for you," she captured him in a seething kiss. 

The couple carried on in this manner for a few moments before the allure of Alucard's blood called out to the newly turned vampire. 

She pulled away from the kiss and allowed the tip of her nose to trace the path of his vein, before she had been turned into a vampire she didn't know that Alucard had a heartbeat. However, with her newfound abilities, she was able to hear the delightful delicate thudding of his heart.  

The sound was just for her. 

She pressed kisses along the column of his neck and her tongue laved over his lightly thumping pulse, his breath hitched. 

A smile graced her lips before she sunk her teeth into his unblemished skin. The dhampir tightened his hold on her waist, his fingers sinking into the plush of her skin. 

Her hands languidly soothed over the plains of his shoulder and chest. 

Alucard tasted sweet... like the pies she used to make. 

A heavy breath left the dhampir as her teeth sunk deeper into his skin. 

Thud!

Alucard hissed as she hastily withdrew her fangs, "What was that?" she looked over at the closed door. 

"What?" he rubbed her back.  

The healer looked around the room. "I thought I heard something," she looked at the dripping bite mark before licking up the blood and pressing a kiss on the mark, she felt a quiver go through Alucard. She moved off of the blonde to sit beside him. 

"Get some rest," he gently nudged her before buttoning the top of his shirt. 

"And where are you going?" she licked her lips. 

He grabbed his overcoat and slipped it on, "A walk. Don't wait up for me." 

She nodded before slipping under the covers. 

The healer felt a faint kiss on her forehead before she heard the closing of the door. 

It wasn't unusual for Alucard to go on what she called 'Nightly Walks'. He had begun taking them after Trevor was found and the town of Belmont had started expanding.

'Safety precautions' he would call them. After everything they had been through, she didn't find it unreasonable. However, she hoped that for once they had stumbled across a normal man.

She sighed before closing her eyes, gifting herself sleep.

🧭

The days had gone by fast.