305 - The dream has already come true. (Complete)

#305
The dream has already come true. (Complete)

[Would you like to go see it?]

After a moment of hesitation, Ian nodded, and the Grim Reaper slapped him on the forehead.

As he stumbled with his eyes closed tightly at the sensation of falling back, he opened his eyes somewhere in Korea. Looking down at his hand, it was translucent, as if only the spirit had come here.

[It's coming.]

A prison convoy bus arrived in the distance. Soon, Yang In-joon got off the bus with his hands tied. The reporters were intensively filming Yang In-joon, and Park Cheong-ah and Kang Seo-wook were among them.

Even if someone behind the scenes helped them, they were personally experiencing the fact that justice is alive as they watched the end of the person they directly investigated and accused.

Ian stared at Yang In-joon who has a haggard face. Yang In-jun obeyed the trial result and did not appeal. Perhaps Chairman Lee's influence was reached.

[They said it was 35 years in prison.]

'35 years?'

Ian, who thought, 'I don't think Korean laws are that strong?', had to keep his mouth shut and nod his head at the grim reaper's explanation. There were also crimes related to prostitution, such as drug distribution and sponsor arrangements, but the most decisive was that he even committed murder while president Lee covered it up.

Thirty-five years... by the time he gets out of prison, he'll be over seventy. Ian looked at the grim reaper.

'So, was it a satisfactory result?'

[That's right.]

Yang In-joon, who was going inside, recognized Ian from a distance and opened his eyes wide as if surprised.

'What is it, wasn't I invisible?'

[I played a little prank]

Ian glanced at the black man. It's far from a joke.

Anyone who watches the news knows that Awy is in England by now. Because here and there they werr making a lot of noise about performing at Wembley Stadium. Yang In-joon probably thinks he saw something in vain.

Ian thought nothing of it and held out his middle finger toward Yang In-joon. Yang In-jun flinched at him. He hurriedly tried to turn around, but was stopped by the guards and went inside.

When Yang In-joon disappeared, the reporters moved busily. Suddenly, there was not a single car left.

"Wait before we go."

Ian moved his body and grabbed the grim reaper who was about to disappear. He tapped his temple with his index finger.

"Take this."

He was referring to Jin's memory card that he had absorbed. The grim reaper narrowed his eyes in surprise and said.

[Is it necessary? It will be advantageous for the nobleman to live in the future.]

"That's... Right."

Actually, it is very expensive. Knowing Jin's information will be a cheat key in your future life. However, Jin's pessimistic thoughts had a small impact on him, so he was able to make a decision without hesitation. I don't need these useless thoughts.

"But I don't need it anymore."

And even without this information, Ian and Awy would be on a solid road. Because it is a group that has been built up with reliable members.