285 - Dig it up.

#285
Dig it up.

"Congratulations, sunbae-nim."

"Thank you. Oh right. Congratulations on winning first place."

Ian tilted his head. Today, the soundtrack trophy is in My Dear's hand, what number 1 are you talking about?

Park Heejun, the leader of My Dear, added.

"Billboard."

"Ah yes, thank you."

Ian went downstairs with his back to My Dear, who was singing the encore.

Awy's music chart topped not only domestic and Billboard charts but also national music charts.

A few experts expected it to flash and fade for a while, but it maintained its ranking over time. Music streaming and downloading were breaking new records every day, and famous celebrities even did video challenges with Awy's songs.

"Ah, I thought we were going to ride today."

However, things went differently on domestic music broadcasts. They received first place trophies in several music shows, but from then on, Maidier dominated everything.

Ian laughed at Park Seo-dam, who was next to him.

"Why? Are you sad?"

"That's not it... Isn't it just weird?"

It would be nice to receive a trophy for winning first place on a music show, but it didn't matter whether they received it or not. It is not that Awy is obsessed over their music programs, it's just strange.

"Well, it's weird."

"You don't have to worry about it. If we do music shows the day after tomorrow, our promotions are over. Let's get ready for the awards ceremony."

Other members also added a word to Park Seo-dam's question. Although the album sales were similar, there was a clear difference in the sound source.

'I think I know... .'

Although the method of counting No. 1 on music shows looks systematic on the surface, in reality it was not. The broadcasting station had a history of intentionally omitting the nominations because they don't like them, and covering it up by saying that the counting method had changed.

'In the end, their agency and the broadcasting company are close..'

They made a comeback on Friday, but because of the showcase, they skipped the music show on the day of the comeback, so they felt like 'sulking', and they didn't get nominated for Saturday's music room because they had a falling out with that broadcasting station.

On Sunday, Awy received the 1st place trophy, and on Thursday, although the relationship with CP Um got better, the 1st place eventually went to My Dear.

'Is it the effect of Jin's memory card... . I get these useless thoughts from time to time.'

My Dear's agency also had fights with various broadcasting stations, but bowed down and entered because of a newly launched rookie group.

It must be a situation where 'Awy and Mydear have similar grades, so let's give it to the agency we are close to.'

-Eh, My Dear isn't number one, right?

- Regardless of whether they receive it or not, they are maintaining the #1 spot on the Billboard charts.

-Did you see the self-made content?