214 - A ghostly fellow

#214
A ghostly fellow

"This has been AWI!"

"Happy Chuseok! Hello!"

The members in hanbok waved to the camera. Kim Myung-jin, who was recording, raised his thumb.

"Good. It came out well. Change your clothes."

"What's next?"

"A message of support for the college entrance exam. Next is Christmas. And New Year's greetings."

"That's a lot..."

The members were fully scheduled until the end of next year. So they decided to film various cheering messages in advance while they had a little time.

When the members changed their clothes, hair and makeup artists were sticking together one by one to change the members' hairstyles.

It was to try not to make it as obvious as possible that it was taken at once on the same day.

"Who took the college entrance exam?"

"There isn't."

Some members dropped out of high school and took the qualification exam, let alone the CSAT.

"Someone said, the college entrance exam is the first big test in life."

"Isn't it a big event in Korea?"

"That's right, I heard that the plane can't land at that time and goes round and round."

"The stock market opens late, too."

"When did Choi Ian become an economist?"

Ian smirked at Jo Tae-woong's words. Members with pins on their hairs gathered to watch other groups' cheering greetings for the CSAT.

"What should we say to the cheering message It seems like we're reading a Korean book because we just read the script."

"The song will be released by then. Shall we sing a short song?"

"Song? Which one?""

The members' eyes were fixed on Park Jin-hyuk. Park Jin-hyuk grinned.

"You know that. 'It's OK'".

"Oh, that's nice".

It's Okay was the title of a song composed by Ian and Kim Hyun and written by Lee Ju-hyuk.

"Which part are you singing?"

"It's okay. How about that part?"

"Guys, if you're ready, start now."

Kim Myung-jin shouted as he looked at the backs of the whispering Awy members.

Hair stylists pulled out pins stuck in the members' heads with quick hands, and the members stood in front of the camera.

"Two, three."

"Who we are? AWY! Hello, It's Awy!"

At Kim Myung-jin's okay sign, the members bowed down and shouted slogans. Park Seo-dam, Awy's unofficial host, first spoke.

"Yes, the college entrance exam is just around the corner! There's only one step left, right?"

"All the test takers in Korea! Thank you for your hard work so far!"

The members cheered and clapped loudly.

"I'm sure you're very nervous, but it's okay! Don't worry too much. Fighting! You will do well!"