247 - I want to know you (5)

#247
I want to know you (5)

Ian spit out the peppermint candy he had put in his mouth and stepped into the camera.

"Let's go. cue!"

Director Yoo Seong-min exclaimed. Ian who is now Choi Woo-jin were lying on the bed, tossed and turned before answering the phone.

"... hello."

"Uh, Woojin-ah, it's me."

The mother's voice over the receiver was scheduled to be recorded later, and one of the staff members speaks the lines at the shooting site. However, that staff member was a male staff member who did not fit the role of a mother.

"Uh, Mom."

Choi Woo-jin, who raised his upper body slowly, made a happy expression even in the midst of pain.

You heard I'm sick. That's why you called me to ask if I'm okay. As expected, I only have my mom.

He had a bright expression on his face that made him feel joy beyond joy.

"Did you block the card? Release it again. Do you know how annoyed I was when I swipe my card at the department store?"

"... uh?"

"And the limit was too small. Put some on it."

Choi Woo-jin was confused. He couldn't believe what she was saying was true, so he was speechless.

"What are you doing? No answer. If you understand, I'll hang up."

"... Did you see the article, Mom?"

The staff, who were worried that the dialogue might interfere with their immersion as the staff spoke like they were reading a Korean book, confirmed again that their concerns were unfounded.

"What?"

"I... I'm sick mom."

His mother's words that Choi Woo-jin did not expect. His head went cold because he felt chilly, but his expression didn't. His lower jaw trembled and his breathing became more and more rapid. It was as if he would burst into tears if touched.

"The fact that I canceled my schedule also came up in real-time search terms. I thought my mom saw the article and contacted me."

"... You can go to the hospital."

Ian, who plays Choi Woo-jin, found and read his own bad comments for immersion in this scene.

-Choi Ian seems to be getting bored lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I passed by and saw him by chance, so he said hello ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it disgusting that he changed his attitude after after leaving ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the remaining low quality is amazing, really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, do you know how jerk he is?

That's because you're a sasaeng.

- He doesn't do Iverse, he doesn't even do look live broadcast, what do you know how to doㅠㅠ? I regret that I sucked this kind of person off by saying that the fan service were okay ㅋ

I'm busy, so I skip.

-It's ridiculous to be proud of the top tier of K-pop with Choi Ian's face. Isn't this the part where his face is overrated? Your eyes are becoming more dynamic lol.

└ Eonya (Similar to unni) also changes to a younger one haha Have you seen MI Enter Rookies?

No. Can anyone have this face.