294 - Attending the Blue House luncheon

#294
Attending the Blue House luncheon.

The Blue House employee in charge of the luncheon for major donors smiled dejectedly after talking to someone. After staring into space for a while, she jumped up.

"why?"

Why do people who should come to the FKI president's meeting come? The staff pulled out his hair.

Chunghwa Group suddenly announced its intention to donate through the foundation. With a polite request to invite them to luncheon. The words were a request, not the same as a notification. In addition, Chairman Lee was scheduled to attend the luncheon.

"Who are you going to sit next to?"

The amount of donation was considerable and it was a request from a large company, but they couldn't refuse.

Of course, the seat on one side of Chairman Lee was fixed for the first lady, and the staff who was contemplating who to sit on the other side raised their heads.

"Are you coming to see Shin Ye-ji?"

Shin Ye-ji was an actress participating as a celebrity representative along with Ian. With her steady donations, unrepentant and solid career, and graceful image, she was highly favored by the public, and she was one of the people who regularly attended luncheons.

"Ah, no."

She shook her head, thinking that she had gone too far. That a mogul like him came all the way to the Blue House simply to see an actor? Even donating this big money?

"Then why?"

There was no change in Chairman Lee's coming anyway, but she couldn't help but have questions. The employee, who had been thinking for a while, smiled condescendingly. She opened the seat map file and wrote Chairman Lee next to First Lady and Ian's name next to it.

"Chairman Lee, too, try becoming a squid."

Ian, who is called a celebrity's celebrity, was envied and hated by people in the same industry with destructive power like 'Your face is just an ordinary passer-by in front of me'.

It was her own revenge for contacting her out of the blue and raising questions. Chairman Lee, who has wealth and social status that others can't even dream of, will become a squid next to Ian.

Not knowing that Chairman Lee wanted to sit next to Ian, the employee giggled.

* * *

AWY Ian attended the Blue House luncheon with actress Shin Yeji as a major donor in the entertainment industry

Ian, Shin Ye-ji, Cheonghwa Group Chairman Lee Dae-cheol attended the 'Blue Major Donor Luncheon'

"Lee Yeol, that's cool."

The members who saw Ian coming out of the room blew a whistle. Ian, formally dressed in a dark suit, came down to the living room.

"If it's at the Blue House, the food is no joke, right?"

"I'm curious. How it comes out."

"But we..."

The members who were sitting on the sofa eating cup noodles or slurping looked at their condition and became solemn. Sweatshirts and training pants with stretched necks. Their hair were untidy and scattered.

"We can order chicken and just lick the seasoning and throw it away, but why cup noodles?"

When Jo Tae-woong spoke as if lamenting, Lee Ju-hyuk laughed.