229 - I didn't know it would happen

#229
I didn't know it would happen.

As expected, the recording time didn't go as planned. Every time a game started, it was delayed for tens of minutes, and even had to hand out late-night snacks from fans.

"It'll be past midnight today, right?""

"It'll be over 100 percent."

"How do our fans get on the last train?"

"Huh? That's true."

Ahead of the last game, the Awy members, who had another waiting time for recording, raised their bodies. There were few people leaving the fan seats in Awy.

'I'll have to stop by the fan seats on my way.'

Ian, who thought so, left the stadium for a while and headed to the bathroom. While he was washing his hands, someone who entered the bathroom stopped at the entrance.

"Ah."

Ian looked up casually and looked at someone in the mirror.

"Jihwan-ssi, it's been a while."

"...yes."

Uhm Ji-hwan stood like a wooden stone as if he felt uncomfortable that Ian was talking to him naturally, and stood on the sink next to Ian because he thought, "Why should I avoid him?"

"Did you see our drama being released?"

"No, not yet... ."

"It seems that Director Park put a lot of thought into it. Oh, I also watched 'Coincidental Match' well."

Uhm Ji-hwan frowned slightly feeling uncomfortable with his words.

In the past, Kim Yong-min's drama "Coincidental Match," which was pushed into Uhm Jihwan, was a work that caught two rabbits: ratings and exports.

[That's strange... I'm sure the box office success of "Coincidental Match" was predicted. It's not like the actor has changed.]

'I know... Is it my influence?'

[That's the highest possible.]

But it was different in Ian's time zone. At the height of the development, the director was suddenly replaced, and an extreme change appeared, ending with a viewer rating of about 1%.

There was reasonable suspicion that this change was caused by a variable called Choi Ian.

"You're laughing at me, aren't you?""

The ratings had already ended low, and the next movie was also tagged because it failed to make a hit.

'Jihwan-ssi, how can you not get it even though I pushed you like this?'

'There's no other push shredder that kids are talking about these days.'

Reporter Yang, who talks sneeringly, and the CEO of the agency. He was obsessed with the idea that he would rise next, but when Ian said that in this situation, he became angry.

Of course, Ian spoke softly, but Uhm Ji-hwan's messy mind interpreted his words pitifully.

"Does that sound like that? I really enjoyed watching it."

Ian used to monitor other dramas when he was free from work. 'Coincidental Match' was a drama that he constantly monitored in the past life and even now.

And he could not easily laugh at the hard work of all the actors and staff in the drama.

"You told me not to make a fool of myself."