242 - there is only 2 years left

#242
there is only 2 years left

The day before the script reading for 'I Want to Know You', a brief meeting was scheduled with the lead actors.

"Younghyun hyung."

"It's been a while, Ian."

In fact, the production company had the intention of creating additional content by filming a lot of behind-the-scenes videos, but it was helpful for publicity, so it didn't matter if the schedule increased.

"You said you went on tour? When did you come?"

"A week ago. Seeing you here is awkward."

"Okay? Actually me too."

They met through the main cast of a drama with a senior-junior relationship under the direct management of the agency.

Kim Young-hyun, who left BHL Entertainment and moved to an agency specializing in actors, did not have any popular hits, but was solidifying his position as an actor by appearing in works that received good reviews from critics.

"uh? Dong-soo hyung."

Kim Yeong-hyun smiled brightly at Park Dong-soo, who was behind Ian.

"How have you been doing?"

"Yes. Is that why you came?"

"There is that too. To see your face after a long time. how have you been doing? I am looking forward to seeing your work."

"Hey, I've been fine."

Ian, who was listening by the side, looked at Kim Young-hyun and Park Dong-soo alternately.

"What happened?"

"Oh, didn't Ju Hyuk tell you? We decided to release our album."

He said 'us', then is it black rush?

Ian tilted his head, thinking. Did they ever release a new album after Black Rush moved to different companies?

[This is new... .]

Jin talked to himself feeling interested. It was something that didn't happen in the future.

"Se Junie said he lied down in front of the CEO saying he would release our album."

"Really?"

"He called Ju Hyuk once a day and muttered, 'I wrote your debut song, so please write our song this time.'"

After returning to Korea, he thought of Lee Ju-hyuk, who calls someone every day. The members made a fuss about it by asking if it was his girlfriend, but it turned out that it was a phone call asking for a song.

'Wouldn't that Hyung be able to make it well by himself, even if he doesn't work so hard?'

Ian raised one eyebrow.

"Even if he doesn't have to do that to Ju Hyuk hyung... Sejun hyung is good at writing songs."

"I don't know, I'm going to ride Awy coin, Let's go! He was doing this."

[Does Jeong Sejun have no pride?]

At Jin's words, Ian held back his laughter. Jeong Se-jun, the mentality of Black Rush, had an easy-going side rather than lack of pride. So he was able to quickly become friends with the members of A.W.Y.

"We've had a lot of years apart, and the number of fans has decreased a lot since we went to other agencies. I think it's because we won't be able to get the streaming speed."

"Ah, that's not it."

Kim Young-hyun laughed lightly. The desire to achieve high results in a long-awaited comeback is a thought that all members of Black Rush have.