300 - AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER. (1)

#300
AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER. (1)

Awydom Lee Dasol arrived at the Sports Complex Station. After receiving her society buff, she sets out early in the morning to rob all of the concert goods. She was lucky to get tickets, but she had to pay a premium for the first concert ticket. She wasn't sorry though.

"Unni!"

When she came out of the ticket gate, there were advertisements posted by fans in time for Awy's concert. She met Jang Min-hee, who was taking pictures in front of Ian's display board.

"You came just fine. Take a picture of me."

Lee Da Sol gladly took her picture. Even though it was early, many fans gathered and were taking pictures of the billboard or going out.

"What if we don't have any goods?"

"No way..."

They took photos of each of Ian's billboards and came out.

"I really prayed that it wouldn't rain, but isn't the weather really nice?"

"It seems there is no fine dust."

As they came out and walked on the street, her heart beats when she saw the banner advertisement for Awy's concert hung on the street lamp. She stopped for a moment and took a picture of Ian's printed advertisement and moved on. In particular, there were many people who stopped and took pictures in front of Ian's picture.

"Oh, she's running."

But the leeway was short-lived. A fan who passed them was running fast. As one person ran, the others also ran, and they too quickly headed to the goods line.

AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER

A banner for Awy's concert was hung under the Olympic rings.

"Wow... Where is the end of the line?"

"Can we buy our goods?"

"Still, you picked a generous amount."

Lee Da-sol and Jang Min-hee, who waited an hour and a half to buy the goods, rushed to receive the concert commemorative photo card. They validated the ticket and put the bracelet on their wrist to confirm entry.

"It's good because it's not a random poca."

"Honestly, if this is random, I have no conscience."

After taking a picture in front of a life-size stand, they moved their seats. There were too many people in the event zone prepared by the agency. Instead, they enjoyed the events prepared by the fandom themselves.

Lee Da-sol and Jang Min-hee took out the wads of cotton or goods they each brought and took pictures against the background of the concert hall.

"Take this."

"thank you."

Even if you don't have to go to get a donation, Awydom, who was passing by, was handing out self-made paper slogans, fans, photo cards, and snacks.

"Where are we going now? Unni, do you want to go to Iron Heart's?"

"I heard that there is a cup holder event at the cafe in front. I'll be there first."

Jang Min-hee frowned as soon as she heard the story of Ian's homma, Iron Heart.

"Why? Oh, is she close with Luna Dream?"

Luna Dream, who filmed Ian collapsing after hearing the news of Park Seon, was beaten by fans.

Even Homma, who was close to Luna Dream, was criticized for getting her hair caught, and among them, Iron Heart, who was on the scene with her, was number one.