303 - Can I put a straw on you?

#303
Can I put a straw on you?

"You worked hard!"

"thank you!"

Awy, who came backstage, bowed to the staff and headed to a large space. There, acquaintances who had already left from the audience were waiting.

"mom!"

"son!"

The members went to say hello to their families first, and the remaining Ian smiled at the people approaching him.

"Ian."

"You're here?"

They were lawyers Ji Woon-jo and Jeong Yeon-jae. Ian, who hugged them lightly and took a picture with them, held the bouquet they offered.

"What kind of bouquet... ."

"Because Hyeon-joo told me to take it with me. She was very sorry that they couldn't come."

"They're also asking for a favor. Originally, I was not going to bring it."

Ian's parents had contacted him saying they were sorry that they couldn't go. I thought it wouldn't matter because I had time to see them later, but I guess not my parents.

"I'll see them in America anyway. Thank you for the flowers. How was the performance?"

"Tell me what do you do? It was very nice. Thanks to you, I've been able to straighten my shoulders among my family these days."

"Hey, stop filming."

Ji Woon-jo shrugged, and Jeong Yeon-jae dazedly slapped the arm of his daughter, who was taking a picture of Ian. Ian laughed out loud and bowed his head to take pictures as much as she wanted.

"Uh, what is it?"

"Hyung."

"If I had known it would be like this, I would not have brought something like this."

Jung Ryu-won, who joined late, smiled dejectedly at the bouquet already in Ian's arms. He handed over the bouquet he had prepared to Ian and greeted the two lawyers happily.

"It seemed like you were doing something fun with Ryuwon."

"I heard the profits are no joke. We should have been in it long ago."

"No, he's mine."

The article about Gamma Investment, which Yang In-jun posted as a poke, has since been quiet. While investigating, there was no illegal circumstance and they thought it would only help Ian with miraculous investment performance.

"So close. So close. Should I dip my foot in it now?"

"Two of you are welcome."

However, there was another reporter who bit the rice cake. Articles like 'a divinity in the investment world who succeeds in everything he puts his hands on, the real owner of Gamma Investment is a member of a famous idol group' are popping up, but it was still just a rumor.

"I thought you were just trying to get the feel."

"Establishing a company is not at the level of playing house. And I didn't do it. He did it all."

"Ian looks like his grandfather."

However, the two lawyers who were close to Ian and helped establish the company were aware of the situation.