62 - What's going on?

#262
What's going on?

"Are you here?"

"Hello, Mom!"

The members greeted brightly. Awy, who came to New York for the Times Square New Year's countdown and New Year's stage, decided to stay at Ian's house again.

"But what about us? Would that be all right?"

"It's already rumored here that Ian's family home. It's all right."

Ian's mother, Na Hyun-joo, reassured the members that it was no big deal. After Awy's visit last year, the number of people snooping around their house has increased. Ian was worried, but his parents didn't really care.

"Ah, Ian went right away to work."

"I heard you. Don't be uncomfortable without your son and relax."

"Do you think we'll do that?"

"No."

Na Hyeon-joo and the members looked at each other and smiled. Kim Ju-yeong, who was rummaging through his luggage in the corner, put a load of something on the table.

"This, my mom told me to give it to you."

"I have one, too."

"What can I do because I only receive it so much? Give this to your parents."

Na Hyun-joo held out a bunch of items she had prepared in the corner.

"Deokbae, Deokbae!"

In the living room, Kim Hyun clicked his tongue and called the cat. Park Jin-hyuk, who was watching from the side, looked at him pathetically.

"Isn't that calling the dog?"

"Really? But it's coming to us now".

"Oh, my."

Kim Hyun and Park Jin-hyuk made a fuss and welcomed the cat. But the cat passed them by and rubbed its face on Park Seo-dam's calf. Park Seo-dam hugged the cat and smiled like a winner.

"What are you doing, hyungs? If anything, he likes me more."

"Keugh... ."

Kim Hyun and Park Jin-hyuk bowed their heads on the floor.

While the members were resting at home, Ian visited a studio for an interview related to 'American Got Idol'.

"*You don't have to put on makeup, since it's very good right now. Let's start filming right away."

The photographer gestured to the stylists surrounding Ian. Because of the long flight, disheveled hair and slightly dark skin tone gave off a rather decadent atmosphere.

The studio where the photos were taken and interviewed was set on a white background with only metal chairs without backrests. Ian sat halfway down in his chair and stretched out his legs. With his many years of photo shoot and selfie experience, he already knew the angles and poses that are good for him.

'What? Everything is okay.'

The photographer who looked at Ian's face through the camera gave a small admiration. It was all A-class from any angle.

"*Became a judge and trainer for American Got Idol. How are you feeling?"

*I'm happy and excited to be on a program I used to watch when I was young, and that I am not a participant, but in a position to evaluate someone. I want to see the participants soon."