228 - I didn't expect that to happen

#228
I didn't expect that to happen.

"Please do a survey before you go in."

"Survey?"

It was Arimpick's staff who caught Awy trying to enter the stadium. Many singers were already standing in front and checking something on paper.

"Wow, look at this. Which idol do you want to play a three-legged race with? Like this."

"In fact, isn't it a popularity vote? Who should I pick?"

Seeing that there are only female idols in the choice, it seemed like a voting method for male idols to select female idols and female idols to select male idols.

[Oh, what? Hasn't this been abolished?]

'Why am I doing this?'

It's not a survey that fans will like. Ian roughly checked any singer and went into the stadium.

Fans screamed at the appearance of Awy. Perhaps because it secured the largest number of fan seats, many people could hear shouts except for tired fans.

"Did you enjoy your meal?""

Ian went near the fan he saw earlier and did fan service. Fans hurriedly took pictures of Ian with their phones.

"It's not enough, is it?""

"I'm full because there are so many!"

One fan shouted loudly. It was a sincere voice.

It is already famous for breeding fans, but it was even worse in Arimpick. Ian laughed as he watched the unopened lunch in front of the fans.

"Eat a lot because you have to stay long."

"I saw Z-Day".

"Really? Is it fun?"

The fan nodded. Everyone shouted that it was cool.

Thanks to Director Park's name value and Mflix's decision and support, it brought a lot of buzz even before it was released.

K-Zombie Fever Continues... "Z-Day", the zombie drama of Mflix, will be released.

Mplix Reveals 'Z-Day' Around the World... Will it be a global hit?

- Z-Day is crazy.

- The quality of Z-Day is so bad that such a CG quality is coming out in Korea

- The actors act really well.

- But why is Um Ji-hwan so emotionless?

Ian also wanted to monitor the rest of the drama, but he couldn't help it because he is on a schedule.

Lee Ju-hyuk came up to the members and spoke quietly.

"Our relay race, will you be serious?"

At that, the members turned their heads and looked at the director of Arimpick. It was almost like the director's glare at what they're doing roughly was stinging.

As they warmed up, the Fever members who were talking to other singers crept up to Awy.

"Hyung, the floor is slippery. Be careful."

"Really?"

"By the way, did you hear that?""

Ian looked at Lim No-eul while stretching his legs.