250 - Smoke comes from a chimney or not

#250
Smoke comes from a chimney or not

>Smoke comes out of the chimney because a fire was previously lit in the furnace. In other words, if there is a result, there must be a cause .

Of course, Awy was well-recognized by the younger generation, and because they were introduced a lot in the news as an idol promoting national prestige, middle-aged people who were not interested in idols watched the stage with interest, saying, "Ah, are they Awy?"

"Isn't that him?"

"Oh, he also act."

"I Want to Know You," which started airing around the same time as the comeback, added visual beauty to Director Yoo Seong-min's sensuous directing skills.

'I want to know you' JBTC wrote new history... Achieved the highest viewer rating since the foundation of the country

'I Want to Know You' was aired simultaneously in 12 countries, and overseas ratings also skyrocketed

Besides, the timing was good. There were not many romance dramas that were determined to be made as the drama with a unique subject of webtoon original became popular, but romance dramas that mixed the cliché of Park Do-dam of "I Want to Know You" went viral, saying it evokes nostalgia of the past.

-Choi Ian's eye acting is crazy

-I'm so excited crazy ㅠㅠㅠ You're always this good at acting I'm breaking my head.

-I knew his face because he's handsome, but he's also good at acting, so what should I look for first?

His face stands out, and he is also good at acting, so the interest and topicality of Ian was explosive.

"Have you seen 'I Want to Know You'?"

"Do you watch it too? It was crazy yesterday!"

"What kind of kiss scene is that?"

Not only online, but also offline, it was not difficult to hear the story of Ian and 'I want to know you' and the reaction to Ian. It was like a syndrome.

Literally, to the point where the entire nation recognizes Ian. The media poured out articles every day saying that he is a new Hallyu icon both as an idol and as an actor, and there are endless offers to recruit Ian.

'I Want to Know You' Ian's topicality index ranked first for 3 weeks in a row

Will Ian set a new personal Mystagram follower count record?

Personal Mystagram, which opened just in time, set a world record for 24 hours of followers.

The more popular, the more firewood burns. It started with a magazine whose main buyers were people in their 30s and 40s.

Birth of an older and younger couple that will shake Korea

'Top Idol' and 'Top Actor' met. Magazine E exclusively revealed that Ian of the popular boy group Awy, who is currently on the rise with [I Want to Know You], and Lee Chaeeun, a hot star in Chungmuro (Hollywood term in korea), are in a relationship. They had a 'some' from the beginning of filming the drama, and it is said that they had a sweet atmosphere throughout the filming... .

And before this magazine was even published, someone leaked this column and it spread to the community.

People who actively used SNS accounts for being a fan and frequently looked into the Internet community already knew the story.

However, netizens were not swayed for no reason, and those who believed in words uttered without authentication were considered as aggressors. It was supposed to be a faking of rumors that always follow if it was popular.