270 - I'm not sure I'll do well again

#270
I don't have the confidence to do well again.

After talking with Jeong Ryu-won, Ian headed to the meeting place with My Kit. Awy bought an entire evening at a store to talk quietly.

It was hard to talk properly because of the people who chatted and took pictures when Awy entered the business where they're openly operating.

"You're here? You're the last one.”

"Right! You buy this!"

"Hey, Seon. It's all over.”

Even if one person was late, everyone was eating well and playing. Ian burst into a small laugh at the sight of Park Se-on, who had just been discharged, in the center, feeding the cooked meat like a mother bird.

“Sorry, I have some work to do.”

"That's right. He's leaving the country soon."

At Lee Ju-hyuk's words, the eyes of the My Kit members turned to Ian.

“Is that it? ‘American Got Idol’? I saw the trailer.”

“How many months will you stay there?”

“Well, maybe over three months?”

At Ian's words, the members of My Kit gasped and held their breath. In response to theit exaggerated behavior, Ian raised his chopsticks while thinking, “What’s wrong with them?”

“Hey, what if you want to eat kimchi? Isn't the food greasy there?"

"Me?"

“Oh right, you are a foreigner. I keep forgetting it because you have a Korean vibe more than anyone else.”

“There is Korean food there too.”

He won't be able to eat Korean food in another country in 2023. Kim Chul-min smiled brightly and looked at the members of My Kit.

“If we have a chance, let’s go play.”

“Where is the time to go play?”

Jo Tae-woong, who was listening by the side, asked indirectly.

“We are unemployed now. Plenty of time.”

“Hyung, but we don’t have any money.”

"Oh right. I didn't know that.”

My Kit members giggled and made self-tortured jokes. The members of Awy thought to themselves whether they should laugh or not, and in the end they laughed in vain.

Lee Ju-hyuk, who was sitting across from Ian, asked Jung Ji-soo.

“How do you think it will work out?”

“The law firm said they would always win… .”

The news of MyKit's lawsuit, which began with the leader, Jeong Ji-soo, it quickly spread through articles.

Group Mykit, lawsuit against the agency for invalidation of exclusive contract

All My Kit members file a lawsuit against the agency... “We are victims of unfair contracts”

Ayul Law Firm, “My Kit was a modern day slave… We will root out slave contracts in the entertainment industry.”

As if having a personal connection wasn't bullshit, ST Entertainment's CEO Yoo Kwang-sik immediately started playing with the media.