222 - Great really... .

#222
Great really... .

Lee Ju-hyuk went to the bathroom and was confused about the direction for a while and got lost.

'Oh, it's Ian.'

The moment Lee Ju-hyuk, who seemed to be lucky, stuck behind Ian and tried to tap him on the shoulder, the door of the smoking room opened.

"Believe me. I promise that he will give me the song within today."

"Wow! Then, can we also win prizes in the music show?"

"You can ride. Even if Awy fan listens to it just once, it will be at the top of the chart?"

[Wow, there really is no Gao (no shame) like them.]

They curse and now they want to have Lee Juhyuk's song. Is this it? Ian frowned horribly.

Lee Ju-hyuk was also quite angry, but laughed out loud when he saw Ian. It was commendable to be angry instead.

However, he thought he was going to do something like this, so he pulled Ian's forearm.

"Let's go for now."

"Hyung."

Lee Ju-hyuk's determined expression relaxed Ian and let him be dragged away. Ian whispered to Lee Ju-hyuk as he looked behind them.

"Are you just going to leave it like that?"

"You can just leave it alone."

Is this all? Ian looked at Lee Ju-hyuk's face. He seemed fine.

"It's okay. I knew that beforehand."

[This is why you can hear the Hogu sound.]

"Our Daesang, they'll going to fail it."

[...... ?]

Jin, who was excitedly trying to pry Lee Ju-hyuk, stopped. Ian also stopped walking for a moment and looked blankly at Lee Ju-hyuk, who led the way.

"... Is that right?"

"If they have that mindset, what kind of award will they get, they won't win for the rest of their lives. While watching our acceptance speech, they'll suck their fingers."

"... ... ."

"Let's go. It's going to begin now."

Having said that, Lee Ju-hyuk headed to the singer's seat first. Standing still, Ian let out a short breath.

"Ha... ."

[This is the name of the counselor.]

Ian nodded his head.

* * *

"Oh, congratulations."

"Kyaah!"

Awy smiled and got up from their seat. The people in the standing seats moved like waves as they headed towards the protruding stage.

'Aish, don't push... .'

Kim Eun-ha, who entered the standing seat for the first time in her life, moaned in agony. Voices came and went from all over the standing.

"Don't push behind!"

"Oh, don't push!"

Kim Eun-ha, who took pictures in the air (plane) along Awy and came in on the same plane, took a break and immediately visited the awards ceremony.