282 - We can't postpone our comeback, right?

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah?"

"Tae-woong has learned the choreography to some extent."

Kim Hyun pressed Ian's shoulder tightly, telling him not to dream in vain.

"By the way, the music video will be shot in three days."

"Wassi."

"why? You just got the Ella Hayes choreography. You'll be able to get used to it quickly."

"It was easy because there were a lot of basic movements. But I'm not sure about this... ."

Even though he said that, he sat down and looked at the video of the choreography draft.

Ian, who was able to learn the choreography to some extent after practicing the choreography all day long, lay down in the middle of the practice room. Jo Tae-woong, who returned from post-recording, also joined in the middle and was sweating.

"Did you schedule our comeback?"

"Uh, is it mid-November? That would probably be it."

"okay?"

Ian stared blankly at the ceiling. The practice room at the company they moved into was spacious and comfortable.

The alarm sounded that break was over, and Ian woke up sobbing. His body was heavy, but his heart was light.

"I want to perform on stage soon."

"me too."

* * *

[Exclusive] My Dear November Comeback

Luna Girls, Awy, My Dear comeback in November... Notice of 'K-POP War'

... The war of K-pop stars is expected to begin. The girl group Luna Girls and the boy group Awy and My Dear are about to make a comeback in November, and netizens are paying keen attention.

-Wow crazy My Dear comeback

-Luna Girls are also making a comeback in November.

-oh my god

- No, all these crazy guys are making a comeback? Why is it November...

-Awy will make a comeback at that time? Hello in the music industry in November

- ㅇㄹ It's a full house hahahaha But I think it'll be fun hahahahahahahahahaha

- There's no time to go into a music album haha I express my condolences in advance to the idols who make a comeback in November.

└ You can die an honorable death haha

The comeback fight failed spectacularly. There was a situation where large idols overlapped not even one team, but two teams.

-※ The tweet notice of the Yin Chong team has been uploaded, please check it out ※

>Yin Chong - Special attention and love from someone of high status .

- When does the fundraiser start?

- Will it be sold as a fan sign application ticket again? a bit regretful

-When is the actual shooting? Is it tomorrow?

-Please submit your Eumsah ID

-Let's support the kids with determination ㅎㅇㅌㅎㅇㅌ (cheer up)

Upon hearing the news, Awy's fans are burning with fighting spirit. It was a full-length album comeback after a long time, and it overlapped with MyDear that kept each other in check. Moreover, since it is the Luna Girls' first comeback in a year, they couldn't be careless.