✨What if pt. 10 - final✨

Start from the beginning

I had my career ahead of me and it was my main priority in order to succeed. I can’t let down my team just because I’m in a relationship with you.” In an instance, Nara heard her heart breaking into a thousand pieces from what he had said. “Don’t you know how stressful it is to have a career and being in a relationship at the same time? You-“ His words were interrupted when Nara raised her hand to him.

You know what?” Nara sighed as her voice cracked and stared at him as tears streamed down her cheeks along with a pair of red eyes. “I’m done... I’m done being the only one who tried so hard to continue, to stay in this relationship with you. All the time I sacrificed, the efforts I took in making this relationship better, just to have it wasted on you.” She sniffled as she wiped away her tears and tried to blink away her newly formed tears.

Let’s break up... I guess that is the only way to make you not stress about anything about this relationship anymore. Thank you for the loving memories and the time we had together for the past 4 years. Goodbye, Yoon Qin.” With that, Nara walked out of the room, leaving Ten alone.

It took Ten a few minutes to process and realized that the two had broken up before running out the room to catch up with Nara. He ran to where they mostly hang out together, but the ex-girlfriend was not there. He then ran to the playroom, but it was empty and dark before he remembered that none of the Littles turned and it was her day-off.

“Have you guys seen Nara?” Asked Ten when he entered their personal practice room and the other were all there. The members shook their heads making him to sigh heavily and laid down on the floor as he was exhausted. “Where is she?” He whimpered and covered his face with his arms crossed before he started to cry.

“What’s wrong, Ten?” Taeyong asked after they ran to him concerned.  “Nara is having her day off today and she won’t be back until tomorrow.” 

I messed up... I f**king messed up.” He wailed on the floor. Hearing the language, Taeyong quickly covered Jisung’s ears, Hendry covered Shotaro’s, Mark covered Chenle’s, Jeno covered Jaemin’s, Yuta covered Winwin, Taeil covered JungWoo's and Johnny covered Sungchan’s to protect their innocent ears.

"Wow.. 형 don't think that my ears are innocent to be covered?" Haechan scoffed at disbelief and sighed before Renjun went to cover his ears.

“She’s gone... She’s never coming back.. and it’s all my fault. I should’ve just keep my stupid a** mouth shut and my f**king thoughts to myself!”

“What do you mean by Nara not coming back?” Kun asked as he was puzzled. “Nara didn’t told us that she’s resigning?” Everyone’s eyes widen as they were shocked. “Did Nara quit?!”

“No! She didn’t quit!” Ten yelled as the members were disagreeing on the topic of Nara quitting her job. “We broke up!! We f**king broke up! And I was to blame! I f**king ghosted her for months and nothing will ever fix it! I shouldn’t have ghosted her! I shouldn’t have ignored her texts, calls or DMs! It’s my f**king fault for this break up! It’s all my fault!

With all the shouting, the 7’s ears being covered left clueless as to what their other members were talking about as they only hear vaguely of the conversation.

“You just need to talk to her and apologize. Nara will understand.” Kun softly said to him and Ten shook his head. “Nara is not the type to hold a grudge. Once you apologize to her, she will forgive you.”

“She’s never going to forgive me for what I did to her?!” Ten got up from the floor and stared at Kun with red teary eyes. “Even if she forgive me, she’s not coming back to me?! We’ll never be the same!”