Episode 72: Zenovia and Boo

After treating them to dinner, Sulley drove everyone back to Monsters Inc. "How was everyone's dinner?" Sulley asked as he was driving them back to Monsters Inc.

"It was delicious!" "Very good, Mr. S!" "Pleasant." "Enjoyed it a lot," Val, Fritz, Duncan, and Cutter said. 

"Who knew cold noodle soup could be so delicious?" Val asked.

"And with the marinated grilled beast, mmmmm!!" Fritz said as he still savored the flavor in his mouth. 

"Tylor really enjoyed that place when he was pregnant," Sulley explained. 

"Wow, you took us to the place where Ty-ty loved when he was pregnant? Oh!! Happy tears!!" Fritz said as Sulley's intentions moved him. Zenovia giggled as she clapped her hands. "Oh, Zenovia~~ uncle Fritz is so happy he got to go to the restaurant your daddy loved when he was pregnant with you~~" Fritz said in his baby voice. Zenovia cooed. 

"Auntie Val is so honored, too~~ oh, yes she is~~" Val said in her baby voice. Zenovia giggled delightfully. 

"Ugh, I'm about to throw up everything we just ate there," Duncan said. "Don't make me do that." 

"Zenovia~ don't be like Duncan when you grow up, or no one will like you~~" Cutter warned. Zenovia made a questioning face. 

********

"All right~~" Sulley said as he led everyone inside his office with Zenovia in his left arm. "Time for the best time of the week!" 

"Oh, we get to play with two babies!!" Fritz squealed excitedly. 

"Do Zenovia and Boo know each other?" Val asked. 

Sulley thought for a moment. "Oh, they actually don't. We should introduce them today!" Sulley activated the door and opened. As soon as he opened, he saw Boo waiting for him. "Boo!" Sulley greeted. 

"Kitty!!" Boo greeted excitedly. 

They both hugged gracefully while Sulley was still holding Zenovia in his arm. "Puppy?" Boo asked as he withdrew from Sulley and looked around to see where Tylor is. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Puppy is sick today..." Sulley said. 

"Aw..." Boo said. 

"Don't worry, he'll be fine soon!" Sulley said. 

Zenovia cooed as she looked at Boo. "Oh! Allow me!" Sulley said as he placed her down next to Boo gently. "Boo, Zenovia. Zenovia, Boo." 

Zenovia and Boo looked at each other for a moment, and then they hugged each other. 

"AAAWWWWW~~~~" Sulley, Val, and Fritz were awed in great joy. Cutter and Duncan were not as emotional as Sulley, Val, and Fritz, so they just stood there smiling proudly. 

Today, rather than playing with Boo, they watched Boo play with Zenovia. They watched the two girls of different species building blocks together. 

"Wow, this is so precious~~!!" Fritz squealed quietly yet delightfully. "A monster baby and a human baby playing together!! This should be on the news!!" 

"Oh, I'm definitely keeping this moment forever," Sulley said as he was already recording them playing with his video camera. "Oh... only if Tylor was here..."

"Kitty!" "Papa!" Boo and Zenovia called for Sulley. 

"Oh, me?" Sulley asked. 

"Kitty!" "Papa!" Boo and Zenovia called Sulley one more time as they grabbed Sulley's arms and tugged to tell him to play with them.