Episode 22: Monsters Inc. is Saved Once Again

Tylor spent most of his time talking to the lawyer after presenting the evidence to prove Sulley's innocence and sue Johnny Worthington for other violations for the sake of Oozma Kappa. 

"That will be enough evidence," the lawyer said. "I also filed this to the police, so they will arrest him any moment. I'll see you at the trial."

"Thank you so much," Tylor thanked the lawyer as they shook hands. 

When he walked out of the lawyer's office, he held up the case files and thought, Just you wait, Johnny Worthington. You're going to pay for what you have done to Sulley!

********

Johnny sipped his tea while organizing his files in his office. He became busier since Fear Co. became the major power company of Monstropolis. Johnny let out a sigh of relaxation as he said, "This is the life I always wanted. Busy yet highly looked upon."

"Mr. Johnathan Worthington III," the same officer who arrested Sulley burst into Johnny's office.

"Yes, officers, may I help you?" Johnny asked, relaxed, smiling as he stood up from his chair.

"You are under arrest for perjury, destruction of evidence, unfairly firing employees, and violating the ethical code of ethics of business," the officer said as he grabbed Johnny's arm and started to cuff him.

"Wait, what??" Johnny's relaxed face turned into a shocked and surprised face. "You can't arrest me! I'm innocent! I'm the hero!"

"Take it to the higher court," the officer said as he dragged him out of his office.

********

At court, Johnny entered and sat in the defendant's seat. "Who dares sue THE Johnny Worthington, CEO of Fear Co.?" he exclaimed before the judge came in. 

Instead of answering, Sulley sat in the plaintiff's seat. 

"You?" Johnny asked. He turned to other people and said, "HE'S the one who sued me?? The fraud who used Laugh Extractor to get the power for Monstropolis and falsely claimed that Laugh power is 10 times as powerful as Scream power?"

Tylor and the lawyer silently sat next to Sulley. Tylor glared at Johnny. 

"Wait a sec... I recognize you..." Johnny said as he studied Tylor. "Tylor Tuskmon? Valedictorian of Scare major at MU? I was going to hire you but I was a step too late since you already accepted your job offer at Monsters Inc. I still sent you an acceptance letter after Monsters Inc. switched to Laugh energy, thinking that you would come to Fear Co. when you realized that they're no longer hiring Scarers, but instead, you also decided to become a Jokester. What a joke." Johnny placed his hand over his forehead. "These monsters are destroying the monster's pride and image."

"You're not doing so well for the image of Fear Co. either," Tylor answered. 

"I'm going to make you all regret that you sued me," Johnny jeered. 

"I'll make you regret putting Sulley in jail," Tylor said as he stared back at his eyes while straightening his files by tapping them on the desk.

"Let's see you try, Tuskmon," Johnny glared at him. 

"All right, settle down everyone," the bailiff announced as the judge came in. 

"Court is in session," the judge confirmed and both sides read their charges.

After reading the charges, the lawyer presented the evidence that Tylor collected.

"Your honor, we would like to prove the innocence of Mr. James P. Sullivan that he did not indeed have a Laugh Extractor, and he did not lie about Laugh power being 10 times as powerful as Scream power," the lawyer presented.