Episode 23: Contamination Detection Agency

Sulley entered Monsters Inc. with Mike as he greeted everyone, "Top of the morning, fellas!"

"Good morning, Sulley!" "Hey, Sullster!" "Hello, Mr. Sullivan!" everyone greeted back. 

"I miss seeing my schmoopsie poo on the front desk," Mike said as he walked past the front desk.

"Gee, thanks," Otis said. 

"Oh, I didn't know you were there!" Mike said. 

"And you were the one who promoted her," Sulley chuckled. 

"And you get to see her on the Laugh Floor all the time," Otis said. "When are you going to put me promote me as Floor Supervisor?"

"Uh... well..." Mike stuttered. 

"I'm just messing with you," Otis said. "And by the way, Roz needed to talk to you in your office."

"I wonder what she's up to now," Mike said. 

"Hello, boys," Roz greeted as Sulley and Mike opened the door to their office. 

"What brings you here this time?" Sulley and Mike asked in bewilderment. They surely did not do anything wrong this time. Laugh power is more efficient than ever, they surely did not do anything illegal, whether it was intentional or unintentional, there was no power outage ever since Duncan caused the major power outage of Monstropolis, everything was going fine.  

"We need to detect the whole company," Roz said. "CDA will be here sometime afternoon to scan everything and everyone in this factory."

"But I thought children weren't toxic anymore," Sulley said. 

"The scanner keeps picking up unknown contamination that can harm the monsters," Roz explained. "It's the same toxicity that killed the monsters while working, but it has been appearing among monsters even though they weren't from human kids."

"No wonder some monsters were scanned and tackled by CDA," Sulley said. 

"So, we need to scan everywhere and everyone," Roz said.

"You have our full cooperation," Sulley said.  

"Just don't tackle anyone this time," Mike said. 

"Yeah, we can't have workers come here frowning and cone around their neck," Sulley emphasized. 

"Hmm..." Roz wondered for a moment. "All right, I'll inform them." She exited out without looking back. 

"Did she really have to think about that?" Sulley said to himself. 

"Oh well, let's get prepared for today," Mike said as he jumped to his chair. 

"I'll be right back," Sulley said as he exited. 

"Where are you going?" Mike asked. 

"Bathroom," Sulley said as he closed the door behind him. 

Sulley lied about that as he went down to visit Tylor while he was 'organizing' his locker. There was a quote around the word 'organizing' because he was not actually 'organizing' his locker. He just wanted to stay longer so that Sulley can visit him when there was no one else around. 

"Morning, Tylor~" Sulley greeted as he peeked from behind the lockers. 

"There you are! I've been waiting for you!" Tylor greeted back as he stood up to kiss him. "Any interesting thing going on today?" 

"CDA is here for the check-up," Sulley said without losing a smile on his face. 

"What is CDA doing now?" Tylor asked. "They know that children aren't toxic anymore, and it would be inappropriate to put them out of the job."