Episode 15: Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me! Part 1

"Come sign up for the new play!" Mike announced as he passed out the flyers to the Jokesters.

"Mike, what are you passing out?" Sulley asked. "I hope you're not doing the 'Free Money Monday' again, and it's not even Monday."

"Yeah, no, I had a hard time paying you back!" Mike groaned. "Never again..."

"So, what are you passing out?" Sulley asked.

"An audition form for the company play!" Mike said excitedly.

"What company play?" Sulley asked.

"We rehearsed it in front of everyone!" Mike said. "Remember the 'put that thing back where it came from or so help me!'?"

"And you're doing it for real...?" Sulley asked.

"Me? No, we!" Mike answered.

"I didn't even sign up to be a part of it," Sulley said.

"Because you're chosen by default!" Mike answered. "You and Celia! Everyone else has to audition."

"But-" Sulley was about to make a point but Mike interrupted him.

"You want to boost morale, right? Well, this is one way to boost morale!" Mike said. "Hey, everyone! We're going to need more employees to participate in the company play called 'Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me!'! Please fill out the audition form and sign up for the play!" Mike continued to pass out the audition forms to Jokesters, Jokesters' assistants, floor supervisors, and janitors as Sulley whimpered under his breath (like the time when Mike was giving out envelopes of money on 'Free Money Monday' with Sulley's emergency money).

********

"Ahahahaha!!" Tylor snickered during lunch as Sulley was talking to him about what was going on with the play.

"I can't believe we're actually going to do this!" Sulley said as his face was covered with concern.

"And it's all because you were trying to avoid being caught with Boo?" Tylor asked.

"Yes," Sulley answered.

"And this somehow ended up becoming a company play?" Tylor asked.

"I think he's gonna make it into a musical," Sulley said.

"Well, then, break a leg!" Tylor winked.

"Can you sign up too?" Sulley asked.

"I would," Tylor answered. "But I can't attend Saturday rehearsals, so that's going to be a conflict of interest."

"Why not?" Sulley asked as he sulked and pouted.

"I have to go to MU to work on a project," Tylor said. "Even though I graduated, I requested one project that would be more helpful for the MIFTers." He gave a false explanation to avoid any suspicions.

"All right," Sulley said as he continued to sulk and pout.

"Aw, don't pout," Tylor said as he held his hands. "I'm sure you'll have fun and be great on stage without me!"

"I'll stop pouting if you kiss me," Sulley said. "There's no one else in here."

Tylor chuckled softly before he kissed him. "Satisfied, my little baby?" Tylor asked as he removed his lips. Sulley pulled his bottom lips back in after Tylor kissed him.

"I'm not a baby," Sulley chuckled.

"You were acting like one," Tylor scoffed in a friendly way.

"Agreed," Sulley replied. "Are you going to see the play?"

"Is that even a question? Of course, I will!" Tylor answered.