Episode 29: Exposed Relationship...

After reconstruction, there were more Laugh Floors and more door stations have been added to each Laugh Floors, so on each Laugh Floor, there are four more door stations than before. The Laugh Floor 6 that used to be Laugh Floor F now has everyone including the OK members who were happy to work with Mike and Tylor on the same floor. 

Meanwhile, Sulley and Tylor officially hit 6-month make ever since they started officially going out. Sulley hummed as he secretly prepared something for Tylor in his office. He hid the bouquet under his desk and headed out to see how he was doing on the Laugh Floor. 

Tylor had a bit of extra work to do on the Laugh Floor, so he stayed in the Laugh Floor to finish them while everyone else was gone. He signed all the paper works and organized them into the correct files. 

Sulley did not see Tylor in the locker room, so he headed to the Laugh Floor, and he immediately saw Tylor's horns. He smiled and walked towards him. "Good evening, MyTy~" Sulley said as he approached Tylor's desk. 

"Oh, how'd you know I'd be here?" Tylor asked.

"You weren't in the locker room, so I assumed you'd be here," Sulley said. 

"I see," Tylor replied.

"So, how was your day today?" Sulley asked.

"It was fun, as usual. Thank you for checking up on me," Tylor said with a smile.

"Hey, as your CEO, I gotta check up on you. And as your boyfriend, I gotta make sure that you're doing well," Sulley said with a seductive tone through his vocal cords and a seductive grin across his face. 

"Thanks," Tylor said as he caressed his cheek. "How was your day, Sullbear?"

"I always miss my boyfriend but I gotta work hard to see him happy by the end of the day," Sulley said as he placed both of his hands on Tylor's cheek. 

"Oh, you're so helpless," Tylor said seductively. 

"You should've known earlier," Sulley replied even more seductively. 

They both chuckled and kissed passionately.

********

Before they were having their romantic moments alone in the Laugh Floor, Val was about to exit Monsters Inc. for the day until she realized she had some files she left at Tylor's desk. 

"Oh yeah! I forgot my files! That's something Tylor can't fill out on his own!" Val said as she started heading back towards the Laugh Floor. When she arrived, she noticed Sulley approaching Tylor's desk. "Huh? That must be Sulley and Tylor!"

She saw them talking to each other about something, but they were definitely being friendly. "Awwwee, they must be getting along so well!" Val said to herself as she watched them talking to each other. 

Then she saw Tylor caressing Sulley's cheek and then Sulley holding Tylor's cheeks. "Uh, okay, that's a little extra," Val said to herself as the smile disappeared on her face.

Just when she thought that things could not get weirder, Sulley and Tylor kissed passionately.

"... Oh dear..." Val said to herself as she hid behind the walls. "Wha... what did I just see...? Oh, dear, oh, dear, oooooooh, dear..."

After their kiss, Tylor picked up the files to turn in to Roze. 

"Thankfully, I got all of these done so that I can finally relax for the rest of the week. Hm, I wonder what this file is," Tylor said as he held one up. 

"Shouldn't you give that to Val?" Sulley said as he looked at the file. 

"I hope she didn't leave yet," Tylor said as he grabbed it and headed out of the Laugh Floor with Sulley. At the entrance, Tylor ran into Val. "Oh, hey Val!" Tylor greeted.