Episode 62: Tylor's Labor

It was Tylor's 8th month in pregnancy. His belly was even rounder than Sulley's. "This will be the only time my belly would be rounder than yours," Tylor teased. 

"Fair," Sulley replied as he took a joke. His smile suddenly disappeared, and asked, "Wait. Does that mean my belly was still rounder than yours when you were 7 months?" 

"I guess so," Tylor said. "Or maybe, the belly was poking out much further, but it wasn't noticeable because your belly was wider." 

"Maybe I should consider losing some of these," Sulley said as he pinched his belly with both of his hands. 

"But I like your cuddly body," Tylor said. 

"If you like it then," Sulley chuckled. 

********

It was Thursday evening. After dinner, Tylor would wash up first before Sulley did. While taking a shower, he would always look down at the bottom of the shower floor to look at the anti-slip mat and tape Sulley placed for him. "Your papa is the best husband ever, my princess. Don't you agree?" Tylor asked. The baby gently kicked and made Tylor chuckle. After taking a shower and drying himself, he looked at himself sideways in the mirror. He smiled as he caressed his belly. "Daddy doesn't care if he looks fat. I just want you to be born healthy," Tylor said to himself as he continued to caress his belly and looked down at it with a satisfied smile. After Tylor walked out of the bathroom, Sulley went in to take a shower after him. 

"Did you have a good shower?" Sulley asked.

"We did," Tylor said. 

"Did our Zia also enjoy the shower?" Sulley chuckled.

"Indeed she did, isn't that right, Zia?" Tylor asked. 

"Papa will be right back!" Sulley said as he bent down and kissed Tylor's belly before he went into the shower. 

After they both took a shower, they will have their moments on the couch, watching their comfort shows and talking about the shows while watching. When Tylor lay his back on the couch, Sulley would crawl towards him, place his ears on his belly, and speak to their lovely soon-to-be-born daughter. "Baby girl~ I hope you come out soon!" Sulley said as he kissed his belly. "Daddy and Papa want to see you so much!"

"My little princess," Tylor said. "Your papa is crazy for you."

"Aren't you?" Sulley said.

"I am," Tylor said.

"This is my favorite time of the day," Sulley said as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Tylor. "After a long day, me and my lovely pregnant husband sitting on the couch and relaxing together after dinner."

"Oh, Sulley, you're so helpless," Tylor said as he caressed his back. "Which is the reason why I love you."

"Can we have some snacks?" Sulley asked.

"As long as you can give me some Hot Snots," Tylor said.

"Are you feeling the morning sickness?" Sulley asked.

"No, I think the baby wants it," Tylor said.

"I bet," Sulley said. "As long as it's what the baby wants!" Sulley hopped out of the couch and skipped to the kitchen to get some snacks.

Actually, Hot Snots was really because I wanted to eat it, but I don't have to tell him! Tylor thought mischievously. Thank you, baby, for helping me make that kind of excuse. Although I'll have to start coming up with a different excuse when you're born.

"Here you go, my love," Sulley said as he arrived and gently handed him the box of Hot Snots. 

"Thank you, hun," Tylor said as he gently received the box of Hot Snots from his hand and tossed a few in his mouth.