Episode 67: Sulley's Huge Offer

After a month, Sulley went back to Monsters Inc. and Monsters University. Meanwhile, Tylor tried to find a new babysitter while taking care of Zia, but that was taken care of on the first day of the last week of his parental leave. 

In the afternoon, Tylor gave Zenovia a refreshing shower and sang Three Bears to her as it was her favorite song. "Three bears are living in a house~ papa bear~ mama bear~ baby bear~ papa bear is really fat~ mama bear is so skinny~ baby bear is so adorable~" After he finished singing, he said, "You know what, Zia? I think you really like this song because it describes our family! Don't you think so?" Zenovia cooed. As Tylor adored his daughter, the doorbell rang. "Who could that be, Zia? Also, when someone knocks on the door or rings the doorbell, you should always check who it is before you open the door, all right, my little princess?" Zenovia cooed once more. He didn't know if she understood, but he still told her anyways, and he would tell her every time she was old enough to understand. 

Before Tylor looked out the peephole, his parents called, "Tylor! It's your mom and dad!" Millie and Bernard said. 

"Oh, hey mom, hey dad," Tylor said as he opened the door while carrying Zenovia in his arms. "Hey, Zia~ it's grandma and grandpa~" Tylor said to Zenovia. As she looked at her grandparents, she giggled. 

"Hey, sweetie~ it's grandma Millie~" Millie greeted. 

"It's grandpa Bernard~ peek-a-boo~ Peek-a-boo!" Bernard said. 

"What are you doing here?" Tylor asked. 

"We came by to see how you were doing!" Millie said. 

"But we expected to wait a little bit," Bernard said. "You didn't go to work today?"

"I'm actually on paternity leave," Tylor answered. "Once it's over, I'm going back and Monsters Inc. will have a separate child care center."

"What? Why don't you leave the child to us?" Millie asked. 

"Yeah! We can take good care of our granddaughter!" Bernard said confidently. 

"Oh, I can't possibly-" Tylor said before Millie cut him off.

"Tylor, we've waited for this moment ever since you were born!" Millie interrupted. "As soon as you were born, we always wanted to have grandchildren so we could raise them too!"

"That's a little too early, isn't it?" Tylor chuckled. 

"It's never too early to imagine things!" Millie said. 

"All right, why don't you come on in and join us for dinner tonight?" Tylor suggested. 

"Yay!!" Millie and Bernard cheered as they entered the house and made themselves comfortable on the couch. 

Just before he was about the close the door, Bill and Heather called, "Hey! Tylor! Hold the door for us!" 

"Oh, Heather! Bill!" Tylor greeted. "Hey~ Zia~ they're your other grandparents!" 

Zenovia giggled once more as she saw her other grandparents. 

"Aww, did you miss your grandma~? Heather asked. 

"Oh~ your grandpa's little girl~~" Bill greeted. 

"What a pleasant surprise! Did you plan with my parents to visit me?" Tylor asked. 

"We actually didn't," Heather said. "In fact, we were planning to wait until you two got off work. You didn't work today?"

"I'm actually on paternity leave," Tylor answered. "Once it's over, I'm going back."

"Why don't you leave the child to us when you go back?" Bill asked. 

"Yeah! We can take good care of our granddaughter!" Heather said.