Episode 68: CEO Couple

Sulley continued to be the CEO of Monsters Inc, and Tylor became SCPOMICE-VDADOCREM as soon as both of them went back to work. As the job was so new to Tylor, he had his official schedule on the clipboard that he carries around all the time. In the morning, he would fill the laugh canisters, and in the afternoon, he would hold a comedy class for new and struggling Jokesters. 

Tylor hummed as he got ready to hold the comedy class after lunch in the same room where Mike used to hold comedy classes. 

"I never thought you would be able to give lessons," Ms. Flint said as she walked in. She did not mean it in an insulting way. "I still remember when I declared that you're not funny, and now, look at you." 

"Thank you, Ms. Flint," Tylor said as he turned on the projector to show the PowerPoint. "This should be interesting. I've never taught a class before."  

"Trust me when I say you'll be better at comedy when you teach," Ms. Flint said. "Now, I used to explain things about comedy theory, but that will soon be your job too, like how Mr. Wazowski did it." 

"All right, thanks for the heads up," Tylor said. 

"Hey, Ty-ty!" Fritz walked in as he greeted. 

"Oh, hey, Fritz! What brings you here?" Tylor asked. 

"I just wanted to come by to give you some moral support for your first day teaching at a comedy class!" Fritz said. 

"You're looking very good up there, kiddo!" Cutter said. 

"Now, I really don't have to worry about you taking my spot," Duncan said. 

"Yeah, that's because he's not just an employee anymore," Val said. "He's a co-CEO! This is crazy! He started at the lower placement in Monsters Inc. when he first got here, and now he's all the way at the top! Cosmic~~" 

"Thanks, Val," Tylor said. "And you'll always be my work bud!" 

"Once again, congrats, Tylor!" Fritz said as he handed him a drooler cooler. 

"Aww, thanks," Tylor said as he received the drooler cooler. "I'm surprised that you're not crying this time."

"Oh... here it comes..." Frtiz said. "Oh-ho-ho-ho!!" Fritz started to bawl. 

"Aaaand there it is," Cutter said. "You broke him, kid." 

"It's fine...!" Frtiz blubbered. "It's proud and happy tears!!" 

"Come in, Fritz," Tylor said as he opened his arms. "Give me a hug." 

"R-really???" Fritz asked. Tylor nodded. "OOOOOOHHHHH!" Fritz continued to bawl as he landed in his arms. "This is the first time you've ever asked me for a hug!! It was always me who asked for hugs!!" 

"Come on, now, Fritz," Tylor said. "You can stop crying."

"I wanna join, too!" Val said as she jumped in for a group hug. 

"I wanna join, three!" Adorable said as he popped out of nowhere and embraced Tylor, Fritz, and Val. 

"Adorable! You always appear for a group hug!" Tylor said. "I am impressed!" 

"I'm always here for hugs and snow cones!" Adorable said. "Lemon or lingonberry?" 

"Still have the peach ones?" Tylor asked. "I always loved those when I was pregnant."

"Of course! Sulley did say to have them prepared!" Adorable said. "It seems like lemon-flavored and peach-flavored are basically rivals now. I'm loving this competition!" 

Tylor chuckled as he licked the snow cone. 

********

Sulley always had the picture frame of his family on his desk. He was standing in the left side with a bright smile on his face with his arm around Tylor, and his other arm was holding Tylor's hands that were holding Zenovia, and Tylor was standing on the right side while he was holding Zenovia while gazing down at her with a slight yet happy smirk.