Episode 3: Return of Randall

When the next day came, Tylor prepared his donuts before his shift started. "All right, on the weekend, I should get fake donuts. I can't spend money on these donuts every morning! I need to save money for something else," Tylor sighed. 

"You know, it's much cheaper if you use these like me," Phlegm said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to hurt myself," Tylor said.

"Shh! I prefer no distraction!" Phlegm said.

Tylor rolled his eyes as he shook his head. 

After getting everything he needed and put the rest inside his locker, he headed to the Laugh floor along with other Jokesters, with Mike leading the pack. Every Jokesters arrived at their station and did some little stretching and other minor activities so that they could be physically and mentally prepared to make children laugh.

"Ready, Double T?" Val asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Tylor answered. 

As Val ran the door station to get their first door of the day, Tylor cracked his back and neck and entered the door to fill up his first can. As the child was still laughing, Tylor exited with a proud smile across his face. 

"You're on a roll and even on your first can of the day!" Val complimented.

"Thanks, Val! Now run me a second door!" Tylor said. 

"Will do!" Val said as she swiped the card of the second door. 

"Huh, this door seems new. I hope this kid has a good sense of humor," Tylor said as he examined the door. Tylor reached for the doorknob, but before he even laid his palm on it, he saw the door opening, and something dashed out of the door and crawled away. Although Tylor couldn't see, he was able to hear something. He stood there and tried to analyze what had just happened.

"Is something wrong, Double T?" Val asked.

"Uh, I think something just got out of this door," Tylor explained. 

"I didn't see anything come out of the door," Val said. 

"Yeah, but the door opened by itself, and I heard some footsteps coming out of it," Tylor replied.

"Come on, Double T, we need to fill five more canisters," Val said as she replaced the can.

"No, wait. I gotta go find that thing," Tylor said as he ran out of the Laugh Floor to investigate. 

"Wait, wait, hold on!" Val said as she chased after him. "I don't suggest you act on it unless you're absolutely sure. I mean, you don't want to mess up again, don't you?" 

"I know, but I don't want something to happen here after I ignore something. That would be even worse," Tylor replied, still running but glancing at Val. Val gave up chasing after him and went back to their station. 

Tylor stepped inside the locker room. "I know something is in here..." Tylor said. He stepped silently into the locker room and carefully examined. He paid attention to his ears so that he could hear a footstep. He heard another dashing series of footsteps, but it was faint. Tylor hurried and chased after it so that he does not lose it. 

********

Sulley headed to the Laugh Floor to see how everyone was doing. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Sulley greeted Mike. "How is my favorite monster of comedy?" 

"I have to use diverse ways of making kids laugh now, but things are going well!" Mike replied. "Although the burping and farting never get old for them. They think that's funny! It's gross, but they like it!"