Episode 37: MIFTers Meet Boo!

Sulley and Tylor both don't like PDA. Even though the whole factory knows that they're in a relationship, they did not act like a couple unless they were alone. 

"You know, even though they announced it," George said. "They don't really act like a couple."

"What do you mean?" Carla asked. 

"They're just so... different from Mike and Celia," George said. "They openly kiss each other while Sulley and Tylor only did it once on our request." 

"It's because Sulley never liked public displays of affection," Ted said. 

"Yeah, he never liked looking at it nor acting like that in public," Bob added. 

"But I manage to find them displaying affection all the time," Mike jumped in after eavesdropping. 

"Really?" they all asked. "How mushy are they?" 

"Just like other couples," Mike said. 

"Ugh, I wish I can see that!" George said. 

"Okay, that's too much," Josh said as he stepped away from George. 

"You think so?" George asked. 

"Yeah," everyone said as they stepped away from George. 

"Come on, guys," George said. "I don't want another 23-19!"

"What is going on here?" Tylor asked as he noticed monsters surrounding George and stepping away from him. 

"George is asking why you guys are not acting like a cou- oop!" Bob said until George covered his mouth. 

"But you all already know we're dating," Tylor said. 

"But he's wondering why you guys are not openly showing affec- oop!" Josh said before George jumped from Bob to him and covered his mouth. 

"You guys are so weird," Tylor glared at them mischievously and walked to his station. 

"Hey! It's only George!" everyone except George exclaimed. 

"At least everyone is sharing the credit," George said under his breath. 

"Oh, stop acting like you guys are not interested," Tylor said without looking back. 

No one argued back because what Tylor said was true. 

********

During lunch, Tylor and Sulley ate lunch together. 

"I really had fun on Saturday," Tylor said. 

"Me too," Sulley said. "I was really sad when we had to part for the day." 

"So was I," Tylor said. 

"Let's do this soon when I'm not too busy with classes," Sulley said. 

"How was class today?" Tylor asked as it was the day when Sulley had a morning class. 

"It was good," Sulley said. "I think I did my midterm well, but I can't say for sure the scores come out." 

"I'm sure you did well," Tylor said. "You studied well."

"I sure did," Sulley said. 

"By the way, you wanna play with Boo this Friday?" Tylor asked. 

"Of course," Sulley said. "I always love playing with her." 

"I can see why you adore her so much," Tylor said. 

"She changed me a lot," Sulley said as he mellowly thought about her. "I think she also deserves credit for making the monster world have more energy."