Episode 49: Romantic Night

An hour before Tylor took off his bandage and was discharged, he decided to take a walk around the hospital with Sulley again to stretch his muscles.

"Is your head okay now?" Sulley asked as he reached for it, but he stopped in the middle because he did not want to hurt Tylor.

"The doctors say that it's okay," Tylor said as he touched his own head. Sulley gently touched his head after him. "So I'm going to trust them. Plus, I didn't vomit whatsoever while sleeping. I should be good to go."

"You made me worry sick," Sulley said as he traced his fingers down from his head and down to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Sulley," Tylor said as he turned to him. "I promise I won't be reckless anymore."

"I'm just afraid your selflessness is going to hurt you even more," Sulley said as he rested his palm on Tylor's cheek and gently caressed his cheek with his thumb. "It's good to take care of others, but please remember to take care of yourself too."

"I promise," Tylor said as he held Sulley's hand and embedded a kiss on it.

"Good," Sulley said before he kissed Tylor on the lips. He continued as his face was still close to his. "Now, why don't we go out on a date after you get discharged this afternoon? We have almost two weeks worth of romantic moments to catch up."

"I'm down for that," Tylor chuckled.

"Good," Sulley said as he kissed Tylor once more.

********

After being discharged, Sulley had Tylor hop into his car so that Sulley can take him to the place where he promised to take him.

"Where are you taking me?" Tylor asked.

"Well, we have three courses in total at the same place," Sulley said. "We're going to have dinner at Monstropolis Tower Sky Lounge Restaurant, have some desserts at Monstropolis Tower Sky Lounge Cafe, and hang out at Monstropolis Tower Skyview."

"Sounds like a very romantic date to me," Tylor said.

"I'm gonna make it even more special since we have two weeks' worth of romance catching up," Sulley said.

"I'm looking very much forward to it," Tylor said.

"They do have dress codes too, so I packed some clothes for both of us," Sulley said.

"When did you do that?" Tylor asked.

"Yesterday when I called them to make a reservation," Sulley said. "It's a reservation-only restaurant, and they let me know the dress code after I got my reservation confirmed."

"I can't wait," Tylor said.

When they arrived at Monstropolis Tower and after Sulley parked the car, Tylor looked up at the Monstropolis Tower. "Wow, it looks even more beautiful than last time we came here."

"And we only went up to the Sky Lounge that time," Sulley said. "This time, we're going to three places including that."

"Oh, yeah," Tylor said. "Can you get us the clothes?"

"Oh, right," Sulley said as he opened the trunk and got him the clothes. "The dress code is suit and a tie. I got myself a regular tie, and I got you a bow tie."

After Tylor got dressed he looked at the set of clothes from the bottom to the top. "This suit looks a lot more like a tuxedo," Tylor said.

"Tuxedo is allowed too," Sulley said. "But I figured I'd get something from my closet instead."

"You had these all along?" Tylor asked as he put the shirt and pants on.

"Yeah, what I'm wearing right now is what I got the day I became a Scarer," Sulley said. "And the one you're wearing right now is what I wore at the high school prom."