Episode 61: Extremely Happy Grandpas

It has been 7 months since Tylor became pregnant. They now refer to their baby as 'Zenovia' or 'Zia'. At work, Tylor used his pregnant belly to make kids laugh. He would place the donuts on top of his belly, push the donuts up, and hang them on his horns.

"The kids really like the way I use my pregnant belly to push the donuts up, and then hang them on my horns!" Tylor exclaimed as he walked out.

"That's great, Double-T!" Val said.

"Hey, my little girl," Tylor said as he placed his hand on his belly. "Thank you so much for helping daddy before you're even born!"

"I can't wait to be Auntie Val!" Val exclaimed delightfully.

After filling the quota, Tylor and Val headed to the Maintenance office when Tylor's husband interrupted him to tell him the good news.

"Honey! I have some good news!" Sulley said.

"What is it, dearie?" Tylor asked.

"Aaawwww!!!!" Val squealed.

"What is it?" Sulley asked.

"The way you two call each other by the nicknames!! It's so adorable!!!" Val squealed even louder.

"It's what couples do," Tylor chuckled.

"Anyways, continue," Val said.

"Remember we signed the contract so your family's hardware store can connect to us as the main hardware vendor?" Sulley asked.

"Yeah, I do. How's that going?" Tylor asked.

"Why don't you see it for yourself?" Sulley said as he handed the chart.

Tylor took one look at it, and his eyes became wide open. "They made 900% profit within just one month??" Tylor asked in happy disbelief.

"Indeed! They can buy the land and the building of their hardware store, and they will still have money left to give their employees a high raise!"

"Oh, thank you so much, Sulley!" Tylor jumped and hugged him, and Val was fangirling over their love. "Things are finally starting to turn around for them!"

"Anything for the two most important monsters who blessed us the first time we confessed our love to them!" Sulley said.

"Your parents came around, too," Tylor said.

"Yeah, but my dad was really angry at us," Sulley said.

"And he was the most excited when he heard we were pregnant," Tylor said.

"I guess you're right," Sulley said. "Gee, you're making me fall in love with you even more!"

"Can you really blame me?" Tylor asked.

"You're very charming. How could I not blame you?" Sulley said.

"Oh, stop it, you," Tylor said.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Val whispered under her breath.

"We can hear you, Val," Tylor said.

"Hehe," Val snickered.

"Well, I have to go to class soon," Sulley said as he looked at his watch.

"I'll see you tonight then," Tylor said. "Do you have a midterm today?"

"In fact, I do," Sulley said.

"Good luck to you, then," Tylor said.

"Thanks, love," Sulley kissed him before heading off.

As Tylor waved goodbye, Val clicked her tongue and raised her eyebrows.