Episode 10: Dating in Secret

To make the long story short, Sulley and Tylor were able to hide their relationship in the beginning.

To make the short story long: 

Sulley never felt so refreshed to wake up in the morning. He hummed excitedly as he groomed himself. 

"What's gotten into you, Sulley?" Mike asked as he thought it was weird to see Sulley hum as he groomed himself. "This is so not you!"

"I just feel so refreshed this morning!" Sulley said as he looked in the mirror. He was definitely in a good mood as he and Tylor started officially going out. He continued to hum as he groomed himself.

"I don't know what made you be in a good mood," Mike said before he walked off. "But I'm going to find out what it is."

"Whatever you say~" Sulley replied in a singsong voice. I don't think I've ever been in a romantic relationship before, Sulley thought as he brushed his teeth, and then his fur.

"Are we having cereal for breakfast again?" Mike asked. 

"If you want that," Sulley said, still admiring himself in the mirror. "I'm just gonna have toasts."

"The toaster is broken, remember?" Mike said. 

"I'll use a frying pan!" Sulley said as he glanced at Mike. 

"Are you really Sulley?" Mike asked as he placed his hands on his sides. "Are you sure you're not a happy monster disguised as Sulley?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mikey," Sulley said as he placed his comb down. 

"You've never been this happy before!" Mike said as he watched Sulley walk out of the bathroom and followed him. "Even if you're not grouchy, you've never been this bright! What has gotten into you? An angel possessed you? Or there is a zipper! I know there is a zipper! If I open the zipper, another monster will pop out!"

"Keep trying, Mikey," Sulley said as he marched on. "Keep trying."

********

Tylor gently hummed as he got ready for work. He even put on wax on his hair this time so that it can stay like that all day. 

"Has work been treating you better lately?" Millie asked. "You seem to be in a better mood these days."

"Yeah, I'm making more progress on making laugh energy," Tylor replied. "My bosses appreciate what I do, and it makes me feel like I'm an important being for the factory."

"That's good to hear, my little behemoth!" Millie said. "Now, hurry up and come on downstairs to eat your breakfast! I made you some Belgorian waffles!"

"I'll be right there, thanks mom," Tylor said as he continued to look at the mirror. 

When he went down to the dining room, he greeted his dad brightly. "Good morning, dad!!" Tylor greeted as he sat down on his seat.

"Good morning, son," Bernard greeted back. "You seem very energetic today!"

"I think it's because I got plenty of rest," Tylor said. 

"It's good to love your work, but it is also important to get plenty of rest," Millie said as she served him eggs and bacon. "Do you want milk or orange juice?"

"I'll get it myself," Tylor said as he stood up, grabbed a cup, and carefully poured orange juice into the cup. When he brought it back, his parents were rather impressed. 

"Wow, you did not spill a single drop,"  Bernard said after taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Our clumsy behemoth is becoming even more careful," Millie said.