Episode 65: Tylor's Paternity Leave

Sulley walked into his home after a hard but fun day.

"I'm home!" Sulley said as he entered his house to greet his handsome husband and lovely daughter. 

"Hi, honey. How was your day?" Tylor greeted as he walked up to him with Zenovia in his arms. 

"Oh, as usual, exhausting yet fun. And how are my handsome husband and lovely child?" Sulley said. 

"It was also exhausting, but taking care of our child makes it worthwhile," Tylor said as he looked at Zenovia. 

"Let me look at my lovely child," Sulley said. 

"Hey, sweetie, papa is home. Wanna say 'Welcome back, papa'?" Tylor said in his baby voice. 

Zenovia cooed.

"Aww, just look at her," Tylor said. 

"Are you sure you don't want to switch paternity leave with me? I can stay home and watch our child. I'm sure you miss making kids laugh," Sulley asked. 

"There may be monsters who can replace the Jokester spot, but no one can replace the CEO, can they?" Tylor said. 

"But I miss both of you so much during work," Sulley said with a smile. 

"We miss you, too. You can always call us during lunch break," Tylor replied with a smile. 

"I promise," Sulley said. Before he leaned him to kiss him, he felt that the situation was rather... odd. "You know, this situation seems familiar..."

"Really? How?" Tylor asked. 

"Remember when I said that you started to look cute when I saw you hold Boo for the first time?" Sulley mentioned. Tylor nodded as he remembered. "I had a dream that night where you and I were married and had a kid, and we were living exactly like this. The only difference is that I woke up the moment before we kissed."

"Could it have been a foresight dream?" Tylor asked. 

"I don't know," Sulley said. "Probably."

"Well, wanna finish the foresight dream?" Tylor asked seductively.

"I can see what you're thinking," Sulley smiled seductively and mischievously. 

Sulley held Tylor's chin and kissed him. Zenovia cooed. 

"Why don't you get washed up?" Tylor suggested. "I'll get dinner ready for you." 

"Nice idea," Sulley said. "Hey, Zia~~ papa will be right back~~" Sulley said as he turned to Zenovia and kissed her gently. Zenovia giggled as she loved the sensation of his fur brushing against her face. 

While Tylor was getting ready for dinner, Sulley finished washing up. "So, what for dinner?" Sulley asked. 

"I prepared roast beast with vegetables, smashed potatoes, allafraido pasta, and garlic toasts," Tylor said. 

"That menu sounds very familiar," Sulley said as he went into deep thought.

"It was the menu when my mother first invited you over for dinner," Tylor said. 

"Wow, we're reliving that day," Sulley said. 

"That's right," Tylor said as he placed the garlic toasts in the oven. He sniffed for a moment and grabbed Zenovia from the back. "Oh, Zia~ you pooped again! Good girl! Let's get you changed!"

"May I try?" Sulley asked. 

"Oh, you wanna try changing her?" Tylor asked. 

"Yeah," Sulley said as he placed his hands outward to receive her.