Episode 19: OK the Jokesters

"Good work today, Jokesters!" Sulley announced. "Now, why don't we all discuss the cast dinner? If there is a day and place you like, please fill out the chart here!" Sulley hung the clipboard and a pen on the front wall of the Laugh Floor. 

"Oh! Me first! Me first!" Mike jumped and wrote his name, the date, and the place he wants to eat out at. After Mike, everyone else, including Tylor and Val, wrote their availability, name, and desired place. 

After Mike finished singing up, Sulley whispered to him, "Oh, and by the way, we need to keep this a secret from the Oozma Kappa, since this is cast only. We'll invite them for the staff dinner next time."

"Of course, of course," Mike whispered back. 

"Are other MIFTers also invited, Mr. Sullivan?" Val asked. 

"Well, of course," Sulley replied as Val handed him the pen and picked up the clipboard. "If it weren't for them, we would have had a harder time working on stage and backstage at the same time. And do you mind sending the clipboard to the MIFTers?"

"I'll take it to them," Tylor said. 

"Why thank you, Tylor," Sulley said as he handed the clipboard to him. 

After having MIFTers fill out the form, Tylor walked out of the Maintenance office when Sulley surprised him lightly. 

"Boo," Sulley said from the corner. 

"Oh, Sulley!" Tylor exclaimed lightly. 

"Thank you for taking care of that for me, Ty!" Sulley said as he delightfully smiled at him and took the clipboard out of Tylor's hand. 

"You're welcome, sir," Tylor said as he smiled back at him. 

********

After a week of the comedy class with Mike, Don, Squishy, Art, and Terri and Terry started to research their own ways of making kids laugh. Even when Mike left the Comedy Classroom, the OK researched how to make kids laugh on their own.

"I can probably use my suction cups to make kids laugh," Don wondered as he played around with his suction cups. "Or if that doesn't work, I'll just tell some of my dad jokes that made Sheri laugh."

"Hey, kids love it when we hurt ourselves," Terri mentioned. "Want to create some scenarios where we fight and hurt each other?"

"I don't want to get hurt," Terry said with a little annoyed expression on his face.

"Then we'll use sound effects!" Terri said. "We'll slap lightly, but then with the help of sound effects, it'll sound like we're hurting each other."

"So, did you think about the method of how you'll make the kids laugh?" Squishy asked himself.

"I'm going to live up to my name and use these!" Art said as he presented the cans of paint. 

"What do you plan to do with those?" Squishy asked. 

"I'm gonna use these to make it look like my body is changing color every second," Art explained. "Here, check this out!" Art said as he poured the cans of paint inside of the tub, dipped himself in it, and emerged itself out of it. Surprisingly, a stream of different colors ran down from his head down to his feet as he was making a silly face and posing weird poses.

"Ahaha!" Squishy laughed. "Well, what do you know? That's pretty hilarious."

"What about you?" Art asked as he maintained his pose and the color kept changing. 

"Check this out!" Squishy held a stocking. 

"What are you gonna do with that?" Art asked. 

"See this," Squishy turned around, put it over his face, and made a silly face, and showed it to Art.