202 - He was asking about you

#202
He was asking about you

Attorney Jeong Yeon-jae of the law firm Seo & Woo received a phone call while staying up late in her office.

"Oh, Ian-ah."

(Hello, auntie. Have you been doing okay?)

"You're working hard, aren't you?"

(I'm doing fine, too. Are you busy now?

Attorney Jeong is suspicious of why Ian called.

'Looks like he wants something.'

Since the progress of the complaint will be communicated through their agency, it was unlikely that he called because he was curious about the complaint.

"No matter how busy I am, I always have time to answer the phone from my nephew. What's happen? Please feel free to tell me."

(I want to invest, can you help me?)

"Invest? Yes, it is not difficult."

Attorney Jeong wrote down things that came to her mind as she rolled the pen.

(Yes, I will definitely reward you.)

"Hey, it's not difficult, so why go so far... ."

(No, this requires careful calculation.)

"In that respect, you resemble your grandfather again."

Attorney Jeong laughed lightly.

'Did you keep what we said before?'

She thought he shouldn't have put the wind in, but she also had a strange thought that if it is Ian, he would do well for some reason.

"Well, let me find a good investment company or agent."

(Thank you.)

"This is nothing. By the way, are you going to start investing?"

(I'll try it.)

Ian revived his memories of Kim Yong-min's days, but he hadn't been watching with interest before, so he doesn't know much information other than major events.

It's fortunate that Jin is quick with this kind of information. He decided to use Jin, who had recently changed aggressively.

"Don't push yourself too hard."

(Of course, I am the grandson of my grandfather.)

"Yes, he must have taught you well. Yes, Auntie will try her best."

(Yes, I'll see you again with my uncle next time.)

"Okay, see you later."

After hanging up the phone, Ian leaned back comfortably in his chair. He was worried because his nationality was different, but fortunately, he was classified as a foreigner treated as a national, so there was no difficulty in investing.

"I took one step at a time."

Because of his busy schedule, he was unable to jump in directly. He is lucky to have someone to help.

'Raising money is just the beginning, it's not such a priority.'

Jin represented Ian's feelings.

[You can't ignore your personal connections.]

'That's right.'

How will we do it. Ian's eyes lit up.

* * *

The commercial filming was also about to end. The members of A.W.Y went out of the dorm as a group to meet the members of My Kit using the day off.

"Oh, come. here!"