Chapter 78 - Crippled

Start from the beginning

Yun Che was already utterly weakened at this moment. He did not even have the energy to stand up...... Even if he was at his peak condition, he fundamentally still would not be able to survive this one strike from the middle-aged man.

“Freeze!!”

With a loud roar, another silhouette flew up from the seats like a majestic eagle and swooped down toward the middle-aged man. The person was still ten meters away, yet a wave of enormous profound energy was already launched out and forced the middle-aged man far far away.

This silhouette then also landed from mid-air and stood in front of Yun Che; it was exactly New Moon Profound Palace’s newly-appointed Palace Chief —— Qin Wuyou.

City’s younger generation, actually had been...

Crippled!

Crippled by Yun Che in one hit!

Almost half of his tendons snapping, signified that his originally impressive talent would become even more inferior than an ordinary person’s. Profound Veins fracturing, meant that before the mending and repairing of his profound veins, it would be impossible for him to cultivate profound energy; even if the profound vein was mended, one could only start again from scratch... From today onwards, this number one whose name even shook five hundred kilometers away, would be reduced to a useless cripple, through and through. All of his glory, would entirely disappear without a trace. What he shall receive in the future would no longer be the reverence and awe of others, but would instead be mockery and apathy, both in the open and behind his back.

In an instant, everyone felt as if an ice-cold aura had flooded into their spines and quickly spread throughout their entire body. The gaze that they used to look at Yun Che once again completely changed; from a gaze that was looking at a genius, it changed to one that seemed like they were looking at a monster.

submissiveness.

All four of New Moon Profound Palace’s Elders who came today stood up in excitement; the gaze in which they looked at Qin Wuyou was filled with a scorching passion. What they were currently facing was the powerful Xiao Sect’s Outer Sect; they had even never dared to think, that one day, New Moon Profound Palace would actually dare to unyieldingly speak with Xiao Sect to such an extent. Although the previous Palace Chief’s abilities were outstanding, and during his five years of appointment he was extremely dignified inside the palace, he had always been careful when facing the seven sects; even if oppressed, he would always swallow the humiliation. Especially when facing the Burning Heaven Clan and Xiao Sect; it was almost to the degree of submission.

Yet this newly appointed Palace Chief Qin, coldly faced Xiao Sect in order to protecting a Palace disciple, and didn’t even hesitate to speak out vicious words like “would not mind to keep everyone from Xiao Sect that arrived today, here”... No! This was absolutely not just simple vicious words; Qin Wuyou’s complexion that commanded respect, as well as the aura he emitted, all attesting that.... He was definitely serious.

“You!!” Xiao Zaihe’s expression turned incomparably ugly. His Xiao Sect covered New Moon City’s sky with one hand and he had never been treated like this before. As he turned around and looked at the Xiao Luocheng’s miserable state, his entire body trembled, yet he could no longer speak any more vicious words... That “life and death consent form” earlier, with the entire audience as witness, was like a pile of feces that splattered all over his face and chest. At the same time, Qin Wuyou was able to rescind his charged attack with one arbitrary swing of a hand; which indicated that this Qin Wuyou was at least an entire profound realm above him in terms of cultivation.... Which was at the fifth level of Earth Profound Realm or higher! It couldn’t even be said how much stronger he was in comparison to the previous Palace Chief; even when compared to the Sect Master of his Xiao Sect’s Outer Sect, Qin Wuyou was in no way, inferior!

With this kind of strength, even his Xiao Sect had no choice but to fear him. It was no wonder why he dared to be so unyielding.

Since he persisted on protecting Yun Che, it was completely impossible to achieve anything with the people his Xiao Sect had brought today.

“Good, very good!” Xiao Zaihe’s lips trembled: “Today’s incident, as well as Palace Chief Qin’s words, I, Xiao Zaihe.... has firmly remembered them! Today’s favor, our Xiao Sect.... On a later day, will definitely.... Repay it a hundredfold!!”

“Let’s leave!”

As they lifted the dying Xiao Luocheng with incredible care, the few people from Xiao Sect’s Outer Sect departed in a brisk pace. As they were leaving, every single one of them all carried a heavy air that surged with hostility.

“If your Xiao Sect is willing to use Purple Veined Heaven Crystal, it wouldn’t be impossible to completely repair Xiao Luocheng’s destroyed tendons and profound veins.” Qin Wuyou said with an indifferent and calm expression as he watched their retreating backs.

Xiao Zaihe’s footsteps paused for a bit. He grimly answered: “No need for Palace Chief Qin’s reminder.... Go!”