His Luna

••• Poster •••

••• Prologue •••

••• Prologue •••

The future Alpha will love her till his last breath as tomorrow finally my sister will be his luna...

He lost the love of his life on his wedding day...

He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life...

"I swear I didn't do it, please believe me-"

"It's interesting that you're the one who survived when you were the one driving the car!"

"Why would I kill my sister? I'm not crazy! Please, I loved her so much!"

"I loved her too, Louis... but you took her away from me, and now I'll make your life a living hell!"

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'll take you away from your loved ones as well... your life is all mine now. You'll marry me in your sister's place, and I'll fcking show you the real meaning of life...my way,"

"No, please..." he whispered, knowing that his life would never be the same again.

•••

"You'll always be the murderer of my love. A man who killed his sister out of jealousy because he just couldn't see her happy. Isn't that right, Louis? Do you still feel jealous?" 

"Please, stop it! I can't take it anymore. I said I'm sorry-please listen to me! I didn't kill her,"

"I really wish I could kill you the way you killed her...but no, I won't end this so easily. I'll make you regret every single day. At one point, you'll be this close to killing yourself, but you won't be able to because... you're a fcking coward!"

"H-Harry..."

•••

"You should be happy I killed him! Now you don't have anyone to cry for. You don't have anyone now Louis... I took the only one you had away from you!"

"No matter what happens, I'll always be his Luna..."

"Louis!"

•••

A marriage made of hatred and revenge, where he is tortured for a crime he never committed. But when he finally accepts his fate one day, his life flips upside down.

Did he really kill his sister, or was it made to look like an accident?

What will Harry do with Louis when he finds out the truth, or will he ever find out the truth?

What happens that changes Louis' life completely?

Read to find out!

••• Characters •••