2026 part 3

Jungkook's POV:

 - Me - WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG!? 

 - SG - Sit down kook, don't make a fuss.

 - JIN - No I'm with Kookie on this one, it's taking to long!?

What are we going to do if noona is seriously ill? urgh... screw this.

I get up from the chair and start pacing around, after a few laps around the room the door to Y/N's room slides open.

 - Me - HYUNG!

My brother looks horrible, eyes are red and puffy and it seems like all the blood have left his skin.

 - JM - What's wrong!?

 - NJ - Let him sit down, come her Hobi.

Namjoon guides him to the nearest chair and crunches down in front of him.

 - NJ - What did the doctor say? Is Y/N gong to be alright?

Then I watch him look up at us with an expression that I have never seen before. He is crying with the purest smile a human being can possibly show. 

What is going on?

 - JH - She... we... Y/N is pregnant.

My eyeballs pop out of their sockets and jaw is on the hospital floor. I don't think anyone of us saw that coming.

At first all of us stay frozen, letting the words sink in. The first one to make a move is Sungdeuk.

 - SD - Hobi, that is amazing! congratulations!

He walks up to him and pulls him up from the chair and in to his arms. 

 - JH - I thought something was seriously wrong...

My heart breaks seeing him cry and without a warning tears rolls down my face as well.

 - SD - I know, I know... But she is alright, more than fine, how are you feeling? shocked huh?

 - JH - I - I... we are having a girl... A daughter...

Those words makes the feelings in my chest boil over, I run over and push Sungdeuk to the side and force my bother in a violent hug.

 - Me - YAH! WE ARE HAVING A BABYGIRL!

 - JH - Kekeke, well I guess we are.

I release him from my grip and grab a firm a hold of his shoulder.

 - Me - I'm so happy for you hyung!

 - SD - How can you already know?

 - JH - She's quite far along... we still need confirmation from the bloodtest but we saw her on the sonogram and, she, oh my god... I'm going to have a baby.

 - SG - Lesson learned, this is what can happen if you have sex!

 - JM - Don't look at me hyung! I know what I'm doing!

 - SG - Just wanted to point that out...

 - V - So how far along is she?

 - JH - About 17 weeks, give or take.

17 weeks, that's like one month after the wedding, that would mean that...

 - Me - YAH! our nice was made in Paris!

 - JH - Whue...?

I feel a burning slap on the back of my head and turn around to se Jin staring at me.

 - Me - AOCH! why did you slap me hyung!?

 - JIN - Don't ruin the moment! shut up!

 - NJ - I guess our family is growing, this is amazing. I never thought we would see the day. We love you Hope.