Chapter 12 - Operation HYBE

Y/N'S POV:

I can hear clearly how pissed Hoseok is with his brother, I quickly jump out of bed and throw on the closest items that I could find. I halt and glance in the mirror..

 - Sorry for what!?

Oh shit, that's the voice he uses when he is really angry.. well I guess that's going to be good enough..

I rush over to the kitchen isle and purposely start making loud noises to let them know that there would be a witness if a murder took place in the doorway. I look up to see Jungkook smile and scream for help.

 - JK - Nooooona, please save me, hyung is trying to kill me!!

That kid is hilarious!

I softly laughs and tilt my head.

 - Me - We were just about to eat breakfast, come in and join us!

Hoseok gives me a gaze trough the corner of his eyes and the stern angry expression on his face instantly turns into a loving grin.

 - JH - Sure Kook, come on in..

Jungkook jumps up from the carpet floor and hops on over to get a seat at one of the bar stools next to the island. I watch him squirm a bit while Hobi slowly walks up beside him and places one hand firmly on his left shoulder.

 - JH - You know JK, she just saved you...

Jungkook darts his big brown eyes towards me and makes a heart with his hand, making me smile wide in the process.

 - JK - Thank you Y/N, I looooove you!

 - Me - Thank's cutie, love you to!

 - JH - YAH!? I'm standing right here!?

 - Me - Oh, I'm sorry Hobi, but look at him!

He leans forward to look at his younger brother while I smirk and flash a wink to Jungkook, forcing him to cave into a fit of laughter.

So cute.

I turn back around, continuing frying the omelets cooking in the frying pan. I feel amazing and start humming on daydream. Just as I was about to flip one batch, I get interrupted by Hoseok aggressively grabbing my hips and turning me around towards him. After gaining my undivided attention he cups my cheeks and give me a deep kiss, leaving me in complete shock. My face must be more red than a tomato because Jungkook is now folded over himself and choking with laughter.

- JH - Daydream huh?

He looks so darn proud, If only he knew...

I blush at my inner conversation and turn my attention back to the eggs

 - JK - Aigoo, his is going to be so much fun... I can't wait to watch hyung handle you, being around six handsome, sweaty guys all day long... Kekeke...

Hobi raises his right fist and leaps towards Jungkook. But the younger man is much quicker and easily runs around the island while grabbing one of the rolled omelets, shoving it in his mouth as he runs for the door.

 - JK - BYE Hobi hyung! Stop by my place before leaving!

 - JH - I swear to god...

If every morning was like this, it would be fine by me..

Emma's POV:

OK, lets see if I have everything.. 

Passport, check. Drivers-licence, check. Credit card, check. Phone, check. Alright, Y/N, watch out because I'm coming for you!

Y/N'S POV: