Chapter 18 - Busted heat

Y/N's POV:

I can see how he scans the room, looking to see if anyone is observing our bahaviour. But not a soul in this apartment seems to be aware of us. I watch him start to contemplate whether to give in to the arousal or stay, being the appropriate host for the remaining evening.

But I think that he has forgotten that I don't have that kind of mindset or responsibility.

I look at him and raise one eyebrow, he get's it.

He grabs my arm and quickly drag me towards the closest room with a door that locks. 

After we sneak in to the bathroom I quietly lock the door behind me, turn around and stare at him. The glare that he is giving me right now almost makes me think that he's going to devour me completely...

Two quick steps and he is breathing down on my forehead, then he grabs my neck and force up against the wall. I put one of my legs around his waist, allowing him to grind against me, slowly. As one of his hands slips behind my top and starts caressing my breast I start to kiss and slightly suck on Hoseok's neck. He let's out a deep moan before he slams his mouth onto mine. The kiss deepens along with our breathing and growing desperation, how can I resist him when all I can think about is his skin against me?

I need him...

Jungkook's POV:

Watching Jin Hyung getting so embarrassed and frustrated is absolutely hilarious, I look over at Namjoon and Jimin laughing their lungs out when Jin suddenly pushes Emma away from his tense body. Noona falls straight down on the couch with her face smashing in to the cushions.

 - Me - He's going to be regretting that tomorrow!

 - JM -  You think!?

 - NJ - KEKEKE, Oh shit, shut up guys. He's coming!

Jin plops down in a chair at the end of the table, face burning red with eyes screaming of panic.

 - JIN - Don't say a word. I fucking warn you!

Jimin looks like he is going to explode, nothing is going to beat this moment. 

I'm going to remind hyung of this, for a very long time. 

 - V - YAH!

 - SG - WHAT!?

 - V - What should we do about angry noona? Hahaha, she looks dead.

  - SG -  AISH! JIN, you killed her!!

Jin stands up in horror and sprints over to the couch. We all follow him and watch as he turns her around and pulls the locks of blonde hair from her face.

 - SG - KEKEKEKEKEKE!

 - JIN - YAH! That's not funny!

 - SG - YES IT IS! You should see your face right now!

As a snore leaves Emma's mouth. I can't help but look around to see the reaction of her best friend and my brother. But I can't find them, what the hell. 

Where the fuck did they go?

 - Me - Yah, where is noona and Hobi?

 - V - They were here a few minutes ago, did they leave?

We all start to look around, trying to find any signs of your friends when I see that Jimin's face becoming more and more white.

 - JM - I don't think we should turn off the music.

 - Me - JIMIN!??

 - JM - What!? They are adults!

 - NJ - Do you think that they are... ?