Chapter 5 - The Trimage Complex

Stepping in to the elevator is a surreal feeling, I keep looking around like a child in a toy store. The floors are covered in marble while the mirrors on the walls have gold details and trims all around. Even the button panel looks extravagant.

 - Are you not going to press the button Hobi?

He keeps staring at me... My face turn red and my belly starts to turn...

 - Ah, yes sorry!

He releases the tight grip of my hand and lifts it to press down on lvl. 41. oh crap, I can ses how he starts to twist. I need to do something to bring the nervous tension down a notch.

 - I'm so excited to see your place!!

I jump a little up and down and clap my hands together, Hobi smirks and his cheeks blush. 

Ok not the reaction I was going for but sure... 

He turns around to face me and gently guides my hands down to my sides in an attempt to bring me at ease, I'm guessing he wanted to do the same for me.

 - Where were you all this time Y/N?

 - W-what..?

The ding and abrupt stop of the elevator startle me back from the shock but this time he confidently grabs my hand and lead me into the floor lobby and through a short passage that finally ends with a huge double door.

 - Welcome to my home, after you!

He is so proud and I cant help but giggle at the way he puts his chest out, bows and gesture me to walk in. I nod and take a few steps into Hopes world.

How am I going to explain this to Emma? there is just no way..

Hobi looks at me while I try to take it all in. The floorplan is open and spacious. The windows along the walls of the living room is like a painting, a beautiful panoramic view of Seoul with Han river at the center. I just can't...

 - I know It's a bit much, but its my home..

 - NO! Hobi I love it!, Just give me a second to take it all in.

I sit down on the big couch that centers the room and look around, as If looking around will make it less of an "out of body" experience. I can feel his gaze on me so I turn my head around to look at him.

His eyes are so deep and beautiful, they look back at me like he is full of questions and uncertainty. 

 - So, what's on the menu tonight?

I ask politely, still looking around. He smiles and relaxes back into the couch, placing his hands on the back of his neck.

 - Well, I thought about It and after this day I felt like carbs would be the way to go so I ordered us some Kimchi fried rice and a bunch of side dishes. What do you think?

 - I Loooove Kimchi, I can't wait!

 - The food should arrive in an hour or so, what do you want to do until then?

 I would love to just look at you for an hour, but that would make me a crazy person.. 

Hoseok stretches his long arms over his head and bends his upper body over the back of of the couch, making the white t-shirt slide up, revealing the toned abs underneath.

Fucking hell, whatever you do. Do not stare! I repeat, do not stare!

But you can't help yourself, it's impossible to look away. I bite my lip and think about how many times the lean and toned body of Jung Hoseok has been on your mind. Well it's way to many and right now, you are watching it right in front of you.