Chapter 39 - Unconscious

I think I was hit in the face but I'm not sure... 

Everything is spinning and I can't open my eyes. The music is still playing but I can hear yelling and bones cracking. 

Am I dreaming? Did I black out..? No I was assaulted by the disgusting middle aged man... My head hurts so bad...

 - JH - Jimin get her out of here!

 - JM - Where the hell am I supposed to go!?

 - SG - Take her upstairs, NOW!

I know those voices, but how are they here? I can't think straight...

No, where is Emma. I need to know if my friend is alright!

I can feel how someone slides one arm under my legs and lifts me up like a ragdoll. After juggling around in his arms for what feels like an eternity my body comes in contact with sticky leather and my head is being propped up by something lumpy and uncomfortable. The sound from the speakers is dulled down and all I can hear is a muffled base in the background.

 - JM - Y/N...? Y/N, please, please wake up!

Jimin!? 

His voice is shaky and he sniffles... 

Why is he crying, it's breaking my heart.

 - JM - Don't worry, we got you. I got you... 

 - JM - Fuck, why did you go out looking like this. How can you not understand how beautiful you are!? God damn it Y/N!

The air around my face turns hotter, something is hovering an inch above me... He starts to touch my face, tracing my cheek with his fingers. My conscience is starting to return but I'm to terrified to open my eyes.

 - JM - I never wanted this... Why the hell did I have to fall in love with you, why did you have to meet him first!?

Wait, sorry what's that now?

Then I can feel his breath blowing on my face, I have to open my eyes. 

OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN EYES Y/N!

He's eyes are bloodshot and tears are running down his face. He looks absolutely destroyed.

Jimin's entire body freezes and I'm afraid that he would run off if I breathe. I just lay there, on the sticky leather couch, looking up at him hovering only a centimeter from my face.

His eyes pierce through me almost asking me if I heard his confession. My heart is breaking for him. Yes, I have fallen in love with all of them but he is not the one that have my heart. I really don't want to break his...

 - JH - Y/N!?

Jimin jumps up so quick that he stumbles backwards and into the small table. I look over to the door and watch as Hoseok comes running with tears in his eyes.

 - Me - Hoseok...

He stoops down on his knees in front of me and takes my hand in his. Tears starts to fall down on my hand as he kisses it over and over.

 - JH - I'm so sorry, I never should have let you leave!

 - Me - Where is Emma, is she ok?

Just as I finished my sentence I can hear her screaming my name and the sound of running footsteps coming closer.

 - JK - NOONA!?

 - EM - WHERE IS SHE!?

 - SG - They are in here, stop screaming!