Chapter 38 - Force of the Hyungs

Hobi's POV:

The girls slam the door behind them and we can hear them giggle in the hall as they walk towards the elevators.

I walk over to the windows and look out to watch the girls driving off in a cab.

- JK - Hyung.. your phone!

Shit, I swiftly grab it of the side table and flip it open.

 - JIN - WHY DID YOU LET THEM LEAVE??

 - Me - Hyung, stop screaming. 

I look at Jimin and Kookie with a shocked expression. They seem just as surprised as me by Jin's sudden outburst.

 - JIN - YAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW SHE GET'S WHEN SHE'S DRUNK!?

 - Me - Where are you?

 - JIN - On my way up!

 - Me - You need to calm down.

 - JIN - .........

 - Me - Hyung? are you still there?

Then he hung up, leaving me in a state of... well I don't know.

 - JH - What? when? I don't understand...

 - JK - Aaaaahh, Jin and angry noona have been spending a lot of time together over the last week. I don't think he has slept at home since the dinner party.

 - JH - Oooh...

 - JM - I think he was hoping that you would talk them into staying home.

 - JK - Hyung can't do that...

 - JM - I know that, but Jin... I don't know what's going on in his head because he never tells us.

The door flies open and Jin bursts through the entryway with a sticks and leaves poking out from his hair.

 - JIN - Did you see how they looked!?

 - JK - Yeah! hot noonas!

 - JIN - KOOK, I swear to god!

 - JM - What the hell did you do?

 - JIN - I jumped in to the bushes when they came out of the building, I had to wait for them to get in a cab before I could come up.

Oh dear hyung... what on earth have gotten into you.

 - Me - Close the door, take the garden out of your hair and come sit down.

He does what I tell him for once and sinks down on the carpet next to us.

 - JIN - AISH!

Jin grabs his hair in frustration, looking like the world is turning upside down.

 - JH - What??

 - JIN - That tall, blonde rude woman...

 - JM - Just spit it out Jin!

 - JIN - She just... god damn it!

 - JK - Hyung...?

He just stares at the floor, fiddling his fingers through the strands on the carpet.

 - JIN - She got under my skin... Why did she have to follow Y/N here!?

I get of the couch and crunch down next to him while placing my hand on his back.

 - JH - They looked way to good. You are scared that something might happen right?

 - JIN - NO!... yeah... a little...