Chapter 29 - One card to rule them all

It's different entering headquarters today. We don't have to hide, there is need for the distance and looking over our shoulders.

When the elevators stop at the lobby Hoseok grabs my hand tightly and whisper softly in my ear.

 - Saranghae.

His chin is up with a face that's beaming of pride, the members and Emma walk beside us, showing a united front to all the shocked eyes surrounding us.

Unlike my first day, when the security team didn't know who I was they now greet me by name.

 - Annyeonghaseyo Miss Leigh.

 - Annyeonghaseyo!

 - Mr. Jung!

The guard bows to Hoseok and hands him a plastic key card. Hobi turns to me and flashes a bright smile that makes my knees go weak.

 - Here you go Miss Leigh.

He smile when I grab the card to look at it. There it is, in big bold letters, my name and title in the company. 

Miss. Leigh Y/N

Family member and dancer of BTS.

The smile on my face is impossible to hide, I turn to face JK and wave my card in front of his face.

 - Me - Kookie, look!

 - JK - Welcome to the family noona!

He embraces me in a hug and giggles to the surprise of the onlookers.

 - NJ - Should we get going?

We all nod and follow the very big shadow that Is Kim Namjoon while he walks towards the escalators with firm steps.

I just gawk at the massive structure of the building and try to keep up with the guys, holding Hobi in one hand and keeping an eye on my friend at the same time. At the end of a long hallway we enter a large white room, full with mirrors and racks of clothes lining the walls.

 - Annyeonghaseyo, OMO! you must be Miss Leigh.

A petite woman with big brown eyes walks up to me and bows deeply.

 - JK - Iseul!!

 - IS - Kookie!!

 - JK - This is Y/N noona. Take good care of her, otherwise hyung won't be happy!

He smiles and gives Hobi a wink, making him roll his eyes and giggle.

 - JH - Hi Iseul, how is your day going?

Hobi looks a bit nervous, twisting and turning at the spot. 

He is just to cute for his own good.

 - IS - It's great! I can't believe I finally get to style a woman instead of seven smelly guys!

 - JIN - YAH! we're not that bad!

 - IS - No, I'm kidding, but in all honesty, I'm super excited.

Iseul takes a few steps back and scans me from top to toe, making me adjust my posture.

 - IS - You are a dancer, aren't you?

 - Me - Wow, you're good!

 - IS - I know, right!? Don't worry, this is a casual live. I'll do a light makeup and perhaps do some subtle matching clothes for you and Hobi. How does that sound?

 - Me - Uhm... Fine I guess, this is all very new to me.

 - IS - OMO! who is this tall blond of hotness?