Chapter 31 - Dancing queen

Hobi's POV:

How do I explain this without letting them know to much? I can't say that I knew the second day, that would seem way to creepy and I'm not doing the "love at first sight" phrase.

 - Me - Let's just say that I knew quickly that she was the one thing I was missing.

 - JK - Oh, Hyung I knew before you did!

 - Y/N - Oh really!? I have never heard this!

 - JH - Kookie, if you value your head you need to stay quiet.

 - JM - Oh come on! It's no biggie!

I roll my eyes and lean back into the couch, surrendering my will to the maknaes.

 - JK - So, you know when we gave you a ride back to your hotel from the airport?

 - Y/N - Yeah?

 - JK - You didn't even seem to notice that hyung asked for you phone... I looked back in the rearview mirror and saw the look on Hobi's face.

 - JH - Can't you just...

 - BTS - SHHHHHH!

 - JK - So, when I told him that you were staying close to where we live, he started shaking and his whole face turned into a tomato. I had never seen him like that. EVER!

 - Y/N - Awww, Hoseok. Why didn't you tell me?

 - JH - Because it's embarrassing!

 - JK - And the next morning I was the one who convinced him to go to you with ramyeon.

 - JH - YAH!

 - NJ - OKAY! I think we will start to wrap this up here. Do you want to add anything before we say goodbye? Y/N? Hoseok?

 - Y/N - Uhm, yes. I do. I just want to say that as a former dancer myself I understand that the commitment to the stage always comes first. I will never allow myself to be a reason for him not to preform. Also If you would let me, I would stand with you ARMY whilst supporting them. I know how dedicated you are to the members but I want to humbly ask you to leave my family out of this, they are private people and they have nothing to do with my relationship to Hoseok... Uhm.. I think that's it.

She looks at me as if she knew what I wanted to say. I'm so god damn proud of her being able to do this and speak her mind with integrity. 

I just want to kiss her, hold her... and take off those clothes... 

Iseul really did accentuate everything in those clothes.

 - JIN - Aigoo...Hoseok-ah?

 - JM - I think we lost him again...

 - JH - No,  I'm just... Thank you for all your support ARMY, I know you will continue to stand by us with care. SARANGHAE! Bye! 

 - BTS - BYE!

And just like that, the live is over and we all exhale to sink deeper into the cushions. 

Emma on the other hand runs towards us and surprisingly sits down in Jin's lap. He turns red and have trouble knowing where to place his arms.

I know that feeling, your whole body tensing up when you suddenly come in contact with the body you are attracted to. You don't want to make an offensive move or let your body react inappropriately. I giggle and lean back further to give her access to her friend.

 - EM - You did so good sweetie! And you looked do damn hot!

 - Y/N - Oh, I don't know. What did the comments say?