Chapter 32 - Risky business

Y/N's POV:

It's been such a long time since I moved my body like that. I can remember how much I used to love feeling the endorphins rush through my veins. With the euphoric feeling still lingering under my skin, I happily allow him to carry me to the changing room. Fully knowing the intent behind his actions.

I have never felt his touch so rough and carefree before, perhaps he's finally ready to let go of the pressure that is weighing him down. I never want him to feel like he have to keep up the character when he is with me. Even though I know he's never experienced a relationship before and is quite inexperienced, I more than welcome his desire for exploration. 

He can discover me as much as he want to. Hell I want to discover each part of him as well.

As he holds onto my neck after locking the door behind us I rip off his shirt, making the buttons go flying all over the place. The sight of his body makes me gasp when I take in the beautiful view.

 - Shit, do you think Iseul will kill me?

 - I don't care, I blame her for this anyway...

I slowly let my fingertips trail over his collarbone, down his rib cage and over his abdomen, watching the hair on his arms stand up as I go. I wet my lips eagerly and smirk at him. 

Now it's my turn to return the treatment he gave me in his kitchen this morning.

In a swift move I turn Hoseok around and push him up against the wall. My mouth instantly finds it's place at the base of his jawline but I continue to lick my way down his upper body, making him moan as I make a teasing pass over his nipple.

His entire chest starts heaving up and down when I get down on my knees and grab a firm hold at the back of his thighs.

 - Fuck.. Y/N what are you doing?

 - Hoseok, I'm going to repay you for this morning.

- Y-y... You really don't have to.

 - Oh, I know I don't have to. I want to. Should I stop?

I let my fingers run along the inside of his boxers and kiss along his hipbone, waiting for a reaction. All I can see when I look up is him gasping for air and biting his lip, trying to keep it together. By the looks of it, his body wants me to continue so I gently pull the waistband over the tip to release his aroused member from it's confinement. 

He gasps out from the sudden change of temperature hitting his sex and start to tremble. 

 - K-keep going.

I'm slowly place my lips around his tip and kiss him gently to let him feel the sensation of my mouth touching him like this for the first time. I raise my hands and pull his underwear down to his ankles while simultaneously easing him further and further inside me. 

His hands finally lands on my shoulder and he allows himself to enjoy the pleasure. When I grab his hips and take his entire length he yells out and grabs a fistful of my hair. 

 - FUCK!

I keep moving my head in a steady rhythm and let my teeth lightly grace him as I go. With his hips now moving with confidence I know he is loving this as much as I do. There is nothing more arousing then watching him in this state, moaning and breathing out my name..

My own underwear are completely soaked by this point and I start to feel the desperate need for stimulation as his thrusts becomes more and more erratic.

 - Y/N!

I get a bit startled when he pulls me up and turns me around, not expecting him to take the lead. The idol then proceeds by roughly pulling down my clothes and bends me over the sink, leaving my arousal dripping down along my inner thighs.