Chapter 40 - All the pain

Hobi's POV:

Why, why did it have to be her?

 - JK - Hyung, what happened?

 - Me - He confessed that he loves her...

 - JK - Who did? With whom?

 - Me - Jimin is in love with Y/N...

 - JK - Sorry hyung.

I sigh deeply and glance at her in the mirror. Tears are rolling over her bruised cheek. I feel horrible... This is not her fault, and I can't blame him. She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, I just wished that I was the only one who saw it.

 - Me - Kook, can you pull over?

 - JK - Sure, I'll stop here.

He stops at a gas station and I quickly jump out and run over to the other side of the car and get in.

 - JK - Can I go now?

 - Me - Yeah, let's go home.

Her hand is shaking when I grab it and she leans over and drops her head down on my shoulder. We sit in silence the rest of the way and she continues to sob quietly. The tears keep rolling even as we step out of the car and walk towards the elevators.

 - JK - I'll take the other elevator. Noona, hyung, try to get some sleep okay?

 - Me - Thank's Kookie. I'll call tomorrow.

She stays silent the ride up and walks beside me like a zombie. When we enter the apartment she just removes her stilettos and head straight for the bedroom.

I follow her and watch as she removes all her jewelry, lets her hair down and slips out of her dress. 

 - Y/N - I'm going to take a shower.

I nod and open the bathroom door for her but leave it open so that I can hear if she's needs me. I hold my breath as I listen to her movements. She got in the shower and nothing sounds off so I remove my shirt and start to crawl into bed.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear sounds of tiny whimpers coming out of the bathroom. 

She's never going to have to cry alone again.

I hurry up and carefully open the sliding doors of the shower and find her sitting on the floor against the wall while the water washes away her tears. My soul leaves my body seeing her in this state and all I want to do is remove her pain.

She shivers when I replace the wall with my chest but it only takes a few seconds for her to relax into my embrace. 

 - Me - Jagiya, where does it hurt?

 - Y/N - Everywhere...

I grab her shampoo bottle and start to disperse it in her hair while making sure to keep the foam from getting in her eyes with my free hand. When I am done she tips her head back on my collarbone and allows me to wash her body clean from the nights events.

 - Y/N - It's not his fault Hoseok.

 - Me - I know, but I'm so angry...

 - Y/N - He is your brother, you can't shut him out. You will start to resent me if you do.

 - Me - No I wont.

 - Y/N - I will not come between you and your family, I'll leave...

 - Me - Then I will hate him even more.

 - Y/N - You have my heart, body and soul. No one can take that from you. No one.

 - Me - I am yours Y/N, forever if you'll have me.