Chapter 21 - The L word

That's it, I'm telling her now. There is no going back anyway.

I burst through the door of the dressingroom and unfortunately manage to startle Y/N as she lets out a small yelp.

 - H-Hobi.. Is something wrong?

She's sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall and looking at me with her big eyes. 

 - Emma, can I borrow Y/N for a minute?

As I shout out my question to Emma I hold out my hand to help her get up.

 - Yeah, sure. I'll be here a while.. can you apologize to the group for me?

 - Absolutely, no problem.

I drag her up off the cold tiles and pull her towards the door.

When we enter the studio the guys are in full swing practicing one of the hard steps and I glance over at our youngest brother, giving me the thumbs up.

We walk out of there without saying a word to any of them.

I need to tell her right now

My heart is beating out of my chest...

I can't take this much longer, why is there no empty conference rooms!?

I desperately scan on both sides for a private space, flipping my head in every direction as we rush through the long hallway of the 2nd floor.

 - Hobi, slow down. What is it!? You are scaring me!

Aish.. screw this..

I pull down the emergency exit handle, slam the door open and push her inside.

 - Hoseok, what the hell are you doing. Did I do something wrong??

Inhale, exhale.. 

 - I,... we overheard you talking with Emma...

 - W-what did you hear!? 

 - Everything...

The words fall of the tip of my tongue with one heavy breath and my entire body is now preparing for her inevitable response.

 - Y-you weren't supposed to hear that!

Tears start rolling down her pretty pink cheeks and I have to swallow down the huge lump in my throat in order to collect myself. Y/N crying is now the worst thing in the world to me.

 - Y/N, look at me! did you mean it?

 I cup her face to make her look at me and in between her lashes I can see a glimmer of hope.

 - Yes... I love you Hoseok... but I know you can't possibly feel the same way...

I press my lips on hers, never letting my hands leave her face while I gently dry off her tears with my thumbs. I release her from my kiss and take a deep breath in to let the words fall out of me.

 - I feel the same way. I love you to Y/N, everything about you. I never want to let you go.

I love her so much... I can not imagine living in a world where she does not exist.

My hands slowly moves down to her waist and I pull her into my chest, feeling her heart beating in sync with mine. I get a bit shocked when she suddenly grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me back to her lips, showing me her emotions.

She giggles softly, lower her head and whisper to my neck.

 - Hobi, we need to get back!

I wrap my long arms around her tiny body.