Chapter 45 - Yet to Come

Hobi's POV:

The weeks following Emma's departure was rough on Y/N but she managed to stay busy nonetheless. After she started picking up some classes in Korean her mind seemed to become more at ease with her new life here.

My sister have been a huge help, showing her around Seoul and introducing her to a lot of new people. Never allowing her to feel alone even tough our group schedule have been insane and not allowing me to spend as much time with her as I would like. Now that she is back to a good place there is only one thing on my mind... how I'm going to do this thing.

Last week I got her parents approval, it is important for me to have their support but having that conversation was probably the most nerve wrecking thing I have ever done. My family however could not be more thrilled and even tough I was worried about how eomma would react she surprised me by giving me her full blessing along with appa. Noona... well she is probably more excited than I am...

***

 - Me - Guys... could you come here for a second?

 - NJ - Hope?

 - Me - Can we have a group meeting?

 - JIN - YAH! GROUP MEETING NOW!!

The all come running and plop their bodies down on the floor beside me.

 - V - What's going on hyung?

 - Me - I-I... Uhm...

 - JK - What is it?

 - SG - Come on... use your words. I know you can do it!

 - Me - I want to... I'm going to ask Y/N to marry me.

 - JK - WHAT!?

 - NJ - Congratulations Hobi!

I look over at Jimin, waiting for a reaction to my announcement. It has been a few months since the whole ordeal with Y/N but I still want to make sure that he is okay with all of this.

 - JM - I'm so happy for you guys! Please, please can I be your best man!?

A wave of relief washes over me as I hear him say those words with honesty in his eyes. 

Thank you Jimin...

 - Me - You all will be but I still need to propose, and her to say yes before a wedding can take place you know.

 - SG - Did you talk to her parents?

 - Me - Yes I did, and they approved.

I look over at Kookie, staring up at the lights.

 - JK - Y/N-noona. She would look like a fairy in a wedding dress...

Yes I know...

 - NJ - So how are you going to do it? the proposal?

 - Me - That's actually why I wanted to talk to you guys. I want you to be there when I do it but I also want to share it with ARMY...

 - JIN - Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

 - Me - Would you be okay with that? I don't want to steal the moment or make you uncomfortable.

 - SG - That would be a first, but if you you do it at the end when it's your time to speak it would work out fine. Right?

 - JK - YES! please hyung, do it then!

 - Me - Uhm...What if she says no?

 - JM - She won't, she moved here to be with you. Why would she?