Chapter 13 - Mic Drop and bungee

Y/N POV:

I plop my behind down at one of the black chairs, lined up along the long wall on the side of the mirrors. 

This is it, I finally get so watch them all dance, and up close, holy shit!

When they released their anthology album I was quick to order it, to be honest, way to quick. I don't want the members to know exactly how much of a fan I really am, that's just to embarrassing to admit, even to myself. 

I watch as Hobi positions himself at the front with his back facing the mirrors. I already know what's coming, I won't be able to contain my excitement for this. 

Then the beat starts blasting from the speakers...

Yeah, nuga nae sujeo deoreopdae
I don't care, maikeu jabeum geumsujeo yeoreot pae
Beoreokae jal mot igeun geotdeul seutekki yeoreo gae
Geodeupaeseo ssibeojulge seutaui jeonyeoge
World business (Bang, bang) haeksim
Seoboe elsunwi (Clap, clap) maejin
Manchi anchi i class gachil mankkik
Joeun hyanggie akchwin banchik
(I go) Mic, mic bungee

My hands are covering my mouth, eyes large as golf balls and a small squeal manages to slip out from behind my fingers. Mortified I keep watching them, not being able to look away or breathe normally.

Oh, My, God! OH MY GOD!!! 

When Suga takes over I get a few seconds to calm my self before the pre-chorus.

I can't help myself from moving my arms along, it's to tempting. Taehyung notices me and waves me to come over. I respond by firmly shaking my head and putting my hands up. 

Before I am able to do anything, Jimin and Jungkook runs up to me and pulls me up on the floor, just in time for...

I have never actually tried to do the choreography myself but I've watched it so many times that I know it by heart. My muscles have not moved like this in years, probably never to be honest. Ballet don't hit this hard, only soft movements that flows together like a stream of water. But I know how to quickly visualize the steps in my head and then transfer them to my body. For me, dancing is like breathing.

I don't  realize that they are all standing still and just watching me with excitement until SungDeuk pauses the track. I'm absolutely horrified and ashamed that I danced the choreography in the presence of the members...

 - JK -  NOONA!?

Hoseok swoops me up and gives me a tight hug.

 - JH - I can't... You always surprise me!

 - SD - We thought you were a ballerina Y/N!?

I keep shaking my head in disbelief of my actions during the previous minutes.

 - Me - So did I!

We all laugh together but I can't help but to feel uncomfortable about the fact that I have already disturbed their practice. I return to my designated chair with a smile on my face. 

I cannot believe I actually just did that!

I mentally give myself a pat on the shoulder for being brave enough, finally letting the past go and move my body again.

***

As the practice wraps up they all sit down on the wooden floor to catch their breaths, drink some water and stretch out their tired limbs. I tip toe over to the circle of heaving, sweaty young men and sit down next to the one that makes my heart skip a beat.

 - Me - You guys are so good. Thank you all for letting me be here.

 - V - Noona, what happened to you, why did you stop dancing?