2026 part 1

Y/N's POV:

The exhaustion is making a rude comeback to my body. While I love being on tour with the group and dancing, it's hard. The schedule is insane and I have started to not knowing where I am when I wake up next to my husband.

I walk out of the shower only to find him sleeping on the hotel bed. Damn what a sight, him laying there, shirtless with his hands over his head. His hair is shorter than it was the year we fell in love, his body is not as slender and lean...

They all look and behave different. Even though their personalities remains the same, it shows that their experiences in the military made them change.

I have to stop staring when he is sleeping soundly but this is exactly why I agreed to join them on the tour.

To be near him after the excruciating 18 months apart.

 - Flashback to the spring of 2023 - 

 - Me - Hoseok, I love you. Please please be careful and don't get hurt!

 - JH - I wont be able to go if you cry like this.

 - SG - We got her, don't worry.

 - JH - I know you do hyung but soon you have to come here as well.. Jagiya... look at me.

I cannot do this, fuck the Korean government, I don't care... I'll storm the Blue House and force them to except them all!

 - Me - We are supposed to get married, I - I can't be without you for 18 months!

 - JH - Listen to me! I love you more than my own life, I need you to be okay while I'm in here. I need that in order to function. I have hyung here to so you don't have to worry. Y/N..?

 - Me - NO! hell no, Fuck all of this! you have done more than enough for this country! Why... why...?

There was nothing graceful about my crying, sobbing so hard against his shoulder and never ever wanting to let go.

 - NJ - Y/N, come on... he has to go...

 - Me - Fuck you Namjoon! how the hell are you okay with this?

 - NJ - It's okay!

 - Me - NO!

 - JH - Miss Leigh, I promise that I will come back and make an honest woman of you. Please Y/N... you are making this impossible for me!

I look at his newly shaved head and try to calm myself down. The love of my life is going to be away for almost 2 years but then it hits me, I'm not the one who's being forced to do this, I'm not the one who has to obey orders. I'm a fucking idiot...

 - Me - I'm sorry, I just... I love you...

I grab on to the back of his neck and push him to connect his lips to mine. No matter who is watching I'm going to kiss him one last time.

 - JK  - N-N-ooona?

I hear how they snort and turn around in embarrassment but I couldn't care less.

He grabs a tight hold of my waist and let's me have my way with him as he opens his mouth to welcome my tongue for a deep and longing kiss.

 - V - Uhhm... guys? Hobi you need to leave now!